Squarebrook?

"Uh, where are they? They were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!" I shout.

"Oi Luce, we're here!" Natsu yells with Erza, Gray and Happy behind him with a mountain of luggage trailing behind the trio.

"Well speak of the devil." I mutter so low a dragon slayer couldn't even hear me.

"What did you say?" Natsu ask.

"Nothing, lets go on the train!" I cheer.

"Bllluuurrrggg!" Natsu sways with his face green.

~on the train~

I pat Natsu's fluffy pink hair as he lays on my lap.

"Hey Lucy how did you find out you were a Requip Mage?" Gray ask.

"Well after I ran out of the guild I met this weird dude who told me he new where my mother was, but he really was going to take me to there dark guild. So when they told me things I didn't want to hear something clicked inside me and I cast a Requip spell that made me destroy the guild, and after that I started to train with a dragon that taught me more things." I explained while leaving out that in was the Dragon Princess, but that not important.

"A-a dragon!" Natsu yelled at me wide eyed. I see when I mention a dragon he gets out of his motion sickness.

"Yeah his name was Spada." I smiled sadly.

"Coo- blurrggg." Natsu played back down on my lap clearly in pain.

"I'm sorry Natsu, but your suffering. I shall help you out of your pain." Erza said as she knocked Natsu out.

Just like old times

~time skip~

"Final were off hell! Oh, sweet land!" Natsu exclaimed while kissing the ground.

"Hey Lucy why are you not affected by motion sickness if your a dragon slayer?" Gray asked.

"I'm a special kind of dragon slayer...actually the only one. I use Requip dragon slaying magic, but I can only Requip with a scythe. I trained with Spada and that was the only I time I could do real dragon slaying magic." I explained with a frown. He did a lot for me, but still left me out in the dark.

"Luce Lu-!"

"Pancakes!" I exclaimed while I punched Natsu in the face.

"What the hell was that for!" Natsu yelled as he held his bleeding nose.

"Sorry, reflexes." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Ok, anyways Gray and I will go find a hotel, and Natsu and Lucy will talk to the mayor. Then at 7:30 we meet in front of Squarebrook Cafè. Got it!" I nod while the guys answer yes trembling in fear.

"Gray hurry up!" Erza commands Gray with a death stare.

"A-aye sir!"

"Man one Happy was enough, but two...I think I might as well die." I mutter.

"Come on Luce. Lets go!" Natsu grabs my wrist and points toward the city hall. I get out of his grasp, and we run our way there.

~*~

"So your going to help us with our problem with Demon Wishes?" The mayor eyes me with his dull gray eyes.

"Of course, that's why were here, duh!" Natsu says in a duh-tone.

"Stop being obnoxious Natsu, anyways of course we will." I give the mayor a heart warming smile, and Natsu a death glare. Nastu just gulped and nodded his head like he understood that I wanted him to shut up.

"Thank you for helping us."

"Don't thank us yet we haven't done anything." I state.

We sit in a awkward silence for a moment.

"We'll be on our way now." I say as I grabbed Natsu by the ear, and I see a clock on the wall.

7:25

"Perfect we'll be there just in time!" I exclaimed

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, that really hurts...lets go!"

"Oh sorry!" I let go of his ear, and we walk out of the city hall. We run our way to Squarebrook Cafè.

I see Erza eating a strawberry cake while Gray looked up at us mouthing Help Me.

"Oi Erza and Ice princess we talked to the mayor." Natsu said as we sat down next to them.

"What did you call me Flame brain?" Gray yells.

"You heard me Ice cu-!" Natsu gets interrupted by Erza hitting Gray's and Natsu's heads together.

"They are so annoying." I mutter.

"No, there just being themselves." I hear Happy say while flying.

"I guess your right."

"I know, because I'm smarter than you!" Happy mocks. I try to restrain my anger, but I really need to get it out after today.

"Your going to die you stupid cat!" I yell as I chase Happy around.

"Ha ha, you can't catch m-!" Happy says as I grab him with my hand.

"I just did." I whisper with a deadly look in my eye.

"Natsu help me! Lushee is going to kill me!" I let go of Happy and laugh.

"I did that for old time sake, and by the way I'm not that short tempered anymore." I tell Happy.

"I think we should go to the hotel. It's getting late." Erza states.

"I agree lets go." I say while I drag two unconscious bodies.

"Aye sir!"

~*~

"Wake up you two idiots!" I yell while I shake Natsu and Gray back and forth.

"Where are we!" Natsu and Gray exclaimed simultaneously.

"We're at the hotel." I respond.

"There is only one room left so we have to share. We each will have different places to sleep." Erza says while writing something down.

She handed the note over to us, and it said:

Natsu and Happy- Floor

Gray- Couch

Erza- Bed

Lucy- Floor

"Hey why do you get the bed?!" Gray ask and yells at Erza.

"Why do you have a problem?" Erza ask with her signature death glare.

"N-no ma'm!" Gray exclaims.

"Ok, anyone want a different spot?" She glances around, and sees no one protesting.

"Good now let's go to sleep."

"Aye sir!" Everyone cheers.

But I was the only one not cheering.