Cole

"What's wrong?"

Nora ignored my question and ran a hand over my cheek. 

I watched her, looking for any signs of anxiety.

This wasn't going to be like last time.

 Gingerly, she pulled me toward her, our lips parting as they met. When the back of my knees hit the mattress, she followed me down, her body on top of mine.

My hands came to her waist, ducking under her shirt to her bra where they fumbled with the clasp for a couple seconds before Nora sat up, shoving my hands away and undoing it herself.

"Not fair," I mumbled as my hands slipped under her loose bra. "I almost had it."

She chuckled. "Sure you did."

"Hey," I rubbed my thumbs over the swollen buds, "if I easily took off your bra, you would have wondered why I was so good at it."

"Hmm, you're probably right," she conceded, her fingers shoving up my t-shirt to my arm pits.

I sat with my arms up, and she tugged my shirt up over my head, dropping it down on the floor. 

She hesitated for a moment before leaving her arms raised above her head. 

Again, I waited a minute before trailing my fingers up her sides, dragging off her shirt first, before sliding the straps of her bra down too.

I deposited the two pieces of clothing on the floor next to mine before fanning my hands on her back and pulling her closer, chest to chest. Nora laughed as I pulled her down and rolled, tugging her below me. With my tuck and roll, our lower bodies aligned, turning her laugh into a moan. My breath hitched as she rubbed against me.

I bent down and took one breast into my mouth, laving it with my tongue before moving to the other.

"Oh, um." Her fingers threaded through my brown hair. 

"That feels good," I told her. "Does this feel good to you?"

She stared at me, dazed. "What?" 

"What you're doing feels good," I repeated. 

"But I'm not really doing anything. To you, I mean," she sputtered.

Oh, woman, you have no idea.

"Nora, making you feel good makes me feel good. Is what I'm doing okay?"

Nora just stared at me. 

I continued, not sure what she was thinking but knowing I wanted to make sure she was comfortable, that I was paying attention to her needs. "I love making you feel good. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right when you moan or lean into my touch."

Nora looked away from me briefly before asking, "But what about you? What can I do to make you feel good?"

I sighed. "Baby, don't you get it? You don't have to do anything. Just being with you makes me happy."

"But there has to be something you want from me, right?" She pressed. "Something that I could do other than just react to what you're doing?"

I stared at her for a long moment, before stating, "I liked it when you were on top of me."

"You did?" Her voice squeaked. "Really?"

"Yeah," My fingers moved on her stomach. 

She swallowed, shifting. Nervously. 

I waited, and would continue to wait, for her. 

"Could I...could I try being on top again?"

A rush of breath escaped me. "Baby, you don't have to ask," I said, hands circling her waist and rolling so she was back on top. I cupped my butt. 

She gasped when she felt me press against her.