Cole

I felt Nora tense beneath me. 

Shit. What are you doing, asshole? This is her first time. You know it's her first time! You can't rush this! Make it good for her. Take it slow. You cannot mess this up.

Decision made, I touched Nora's other thigh. 

She released a shaky breath.

So did I. 

Moving my hand away from her, I planted a knee between her spread legs and pushed myself up until I was standing, feet flat on the floor. I slid my hands down to her calves— ignoring how soft and amazing her skin felt—and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her eyes widened as I pulled her upright, her face inches away from the happy guy tenting my boxers.

Oh, Jesus, Bartlet! That is not going slow!

"C'mere," I whispered, my voice hoarse as I grabbed her wrists and pulled her upright. Her arms clasped around my neck, her lips inches from mine, and I couldn't resist. 

I kissed her, my tongue ravaging the inside of her mouth. My two front teeth clashed against hers, but I kept my eyes closed as I tried to show her how much I care about her, how much I love her and would never hurt her. 

You got this, man. Make this good for her. 

Palming her butt, I pulled Nora tighter against me, accidentally brushing myself up against her stomach. I quickly moved to resituate her, but she had already moved herself to standing on her tip toes. We were perfectly aligned.

Ah, hell.

I moaned and sucked her tongue deeper into my mouth as my lower body movements became more urgent. Nora's fingers ployed through my hair, adjusting the direction of my head. 

That's a good sign, right? She has to be enjoying herself!

After one particular deep kiss, I got an idea. A classic romantic move. Nora will love it. Releasing her lips, I brought mine to her ear and whispered, "Jump."

She bent her knees, and I lifted her as she jumped, my hands wrapped around her thighs until said thighs wrapped around my waist. We met, her chest to my face. 

Brilliant. 

My mouth latched onto her right breast as I walked us backwards to the nearest wall. It was only a couple feet away. 

Or you thought it was?

I walked a couple more steps until finally Nora's back hit the wall right next to the window.

Perfect.

Feeling her start to slip, my fingers moved beneath her panties, just along the vee of her legs. Nora leaned into me with each pass. I shifted from one breast to the other. 

She has got to be wet by now...

Softly, I brushed a finger against her. 

Nora's back arched immediately, pushing her away from the wall. Her breath came out in a soft "Oh!" 

Not a minute later, she captured my lips in a brutal kiss as my fingers explored.

She likes this, man! Keep going!

My arms shaking, I let Nora slide down me, her body sandwiched between mine and the wall.

I made sure her feet were firmly on the ground before releasing my tight grip on her waist. She pulled at my neck, hauling me impossibly closer to me. 

I liked this aggressive side to her. 

Definite turn-on.

When Nora pushed off from the wall, I let her pull us back to the bed. My arm banded around her back as I spun her, and we fell onto the bed, me on top this time.

I looked down at her swollen lips, pink cheeks, and half closed eyes. 

God, those blue-gray eyes of hers. Even partially closed, they mesmerized me. "You're beautiful," I declared, my fingers teasing up her sides.

Nora shifted beneath me, her eye brows pinching together. "Cole, I don't—"

"Mmm." I made a path with my lips along her shoulder, across her torso to her waist while my fingers stopped just above her panties. Looking back up at her, my lips a breath away from hers, I stated without argument, "You are."

Something flashed across her face then, but it was gone after a blink. 

Then we were kissing again. I leaned into her amazing kiss— God, I loved kissing her. Kissing and only kissing her while we were dating had been hard. Keeping my hands to myself had been harder, but we had agreed. Sex was a huge commitment. A commitment we both decided that we wanted to wait on. But we didn't have to wait anymore.

The wait is over, man.

Relief and desire warred within me as Nora's hands pulled at my boxers.

Holy shit, my girl was going for me!

Albeit clumsily, but she was mine and I was hers. She could have me any way she wanted me.

But, you could help her out.

I joined Nora's efforts to slide my boxers down, but as soon as my hands touched hers, Nora let go, and my boxers snapped back. Right against my junk.

Grunting, I fell onto the bed beside Nora.

Damn, that'll leave a mark.

My wife lifted her hands up as if a cop had just arrested her. "Oh my god!" She cried. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"It's okay," I breathed, dropping a kiss to her cute little nose. "I'll take just them off. It'll be easier that way."

Nora turned away from me, facing the bathroom door as I quickly shucked them off. 

Completely free, and ignoring the lingering sting, I cradled my wife from behind, my erection gently poking her back. 

I felt her stiffen. "Hey," I pressed a kiss to her ear, trailing my lips to her neck. "You okay?"

She didn't reply.

I tried to calm my starting-to-race heart. Everything was fine. She just needs a second to adjust. Or she might be embarrassed, but you didn't do anything wrong.

"Honey?" I prompted again.

She turned, then, to my great relief, her mouth immediately seeking mine. Her fingers plunged through my already tussled hair as she moved to her back. She spread her legs wider for me as my hand ran over her stomach.

Aw yes baby. 

I moved my hand lower, beneath her panties, my fingers skimming along the inner seam of her leg. 

Groaning, I leaned over her. "God, you're soaked."

Her whole body quivered beneath me as I inserted just the tip of my finger. Her muscles clenched around me. She was tight.

Holy shittttttt. Imagine how amazing this will feel around my

Cool air wrapped around my damp hand as it was ripped from my warm woman, and I was  unceremoniously dumped onto my back. 

I struggled to sit up as Nora frantically wrapped herself in the top sheet of our bed, her hands clutching the material to her chest. Her lips trembled as she looked down at me, shaking her head. "I'm—I'm so sorry, Cole, but I can't—I can't do this."

Before my brain could catch up with my mouth, Nora charged into the en suite master bath, slamming and locking the door behind her.