user5 I LOVE THIS

user6 i love the addition of city pop it would have been very versatile on the album

judebellingham release the songs on soundclound

user7 ^^^^

user8 THE FALSETTO 🥺❤️

"this one, i actually dropped it because i thought it was too similar to what the weeknd is doing right now, and i want to create my own musical identity."

"it's called...umm....deception. it's not totally mixed since i didn't finish it. the beat was done by iavibeats."

user9 how good God she's talking abt bigga b 😭😭💀

user10 plsss we gyaldem r gonna cry if u dont drop this right now !!

user11 🤍🤍

user12 TAKE ALL MY MONEY BABY

user13 💀💀💀

author lol u can imagine every shady lines abt a cheater, a liar, a toxic ass or whatever. im not a lyrics writer but it's giving sorry by beyonce

bukayosaka87 SAVAGE BISH

user7 im so sad ur not releasing it 😭😭😭

the girl was singing along, scoffing at the comments.

user14 RELEASE THIS NOW 😡‼️

"and the last song, situations" alaniis thought she was blushing when she pressed the play button.

user11 please her label is tripping not letting her release these masterpiece !!

user15 FREAKKYYYY

user15 KINKYY

user16 judes probably doing a GREAT job 🤪

user17 ^^^ WHEN I TOLD U I SCREAMED

user18 ❤️❤️❤️

user19 Im sending you my whole bank account if you release situations

judebellingham lmfao what is this 😭😭

judebellingham im so confused 😭😭

bukayosaka87 ^^SHUT UP IT'S A BOP

user2 jude is the best thing that ever happened to her

user20 now whos summer Walker? i only know alaniis

author yeeeah it's a freaky/nasty song 🤰🏾
jude must feel weird listening to it

user21 JUDE PLS RAIL ME AS WELL

user22 i dont get why they dont let u release it

user23 ^^^maybe they think it's too mature for her

"i hope you enjoyed this listening party, mmm. someone is calling me. im gonna end the live" alaniis smiled nervously, ending the live. 

@suckmeoffplz ended their live

jude 💙 would like to facetime...
[accept] or [decline]

"hi judy" alaniis greeted him, a small smile on her face.

"hi" he was shaving his face. "what was the song you were playing on the listening party ? the last one."

"umm, situations ? my label dropped the idea, so let's not talk about it" she laughed nervously.

"you were talking about me obviously" the midfielder joked, giving her a quick stare. "im flattered, don't get me wrong. but, isnt that too private ?"

"yeah, im sorry" the singer sheepishly smiled.

"it's fine, still" jude laughed, observing the girl's action. "you wrote other songs about me ?"

"yes, but you'll hear them only when you'll visit me" the scouser mischievously said, earning a bored face from her boyfriend.

"why don't you come to dortmund ? i can pay for the tickets" the footballer offered.

"bitch, i can pay for myself" she gasped, faking being offended. "i just don't think i can leave the country right now."

"ah right, you're on a lockdown" jude mocked her as if germany wasn't on lockdown too.

"anyhow, i re-read all the harry potter and i freaking hate the golden trio or whatever their names is" alaniis announced, biting her hamburger.

"wow so edgy" he rolled his eyes. "let me guess, your favorite characters are bellatrix and voldemort ?"

"absolutely yes" she smiled proudly. "when is your next game ?"

"two days, im heading to training right now" he replied, putting on cologne.

"and you're looking good for what ? the women in the staff are pretty ?" alaniis asked jokingly.

"obviously, and they're blondes. totally my type."

"i hate you" the singer whined, turning her back to the boy.

"i know you don't" his smirk made her want to punch him. "ill call you in the evening."

"okay, take care and don't be too harsh on your muscles" alaniis reminded him.

"i will, love you" jude left his bathroom.

"love you."

NIA's NOTE — lol it's sofluffy i hate it

NIA's NOTE —
lol it's so
fluffy
i hate it

i
rewatched
the greatest
british
movie ever
angus, thongs
and perfect
snogging
and
its still
a weird
but amazing
masterpiece

here's
the type
beat
of the
"songs"
alaniis
wrote =

sunset –

deception

situations