Story Introduction

Hello Guys This Will Be My Very First Story Just So You Know And In Order Of Updates They Might Be A Bit Slow Now Down To The Story.
Chapters:
1. Old Westerns Of The Oshinaw Islands. Spring-Autumn 2025.
Location:Honshu Island/Dublin|Japan/Ireland.
Quote: By Eliza, I Am Not You, I Am The Life Your Too Scared To Live, You Are Asleep, I Am Awake, I Am The Reality Show, The Catalyst, The 15 Minutes You'll Never Have, You Wanna Know Why I Do This?, I Wanna Know Why You Don't.
2. The Hunt For The Leaders. Summer 2027 Part 1.
Location:Honshu Island/Filisun Island|Japan.
Quote: By Shino, We Are Unbound, Free, Unshackled, We Push The Limits Of The Most Deranged Environments, Environments We Don't Hesitate To Shake Off The Surface, We Go Where We Want, When We Want, As Stable As We Want, You May Call Us Psychotic Or Blood Thirsty Predators, But Deep Down You Know You Need Us, We Are The Heaven To Hell Of This World, You Can't Catch Devil's With Angel's.
3. Red Dead Redemption. Autumn 2027 Part 2.
Location:Filisun Island/Seoul|Japan/South Korea.
Quote: By Eliza, I Am The Reality Show, The 15 Minutes You'll Never Have, They Say Revenge Kills, But If You Aren't Vengeful, Then You Aren't Living.
4. The Beginning Of The Story. Summer 2026.
Location:Filisun Island/Tokyo/Shitisu Ward|Japan.
Quote: By Eliza, Every Man And Woman Have Their Limit, And The Only Way Too Find It Is Too Go Past It, Capitalism Is About Challenging The Boundaries Of You're Fear, You're Nerves, And You're Skill, It's About Putting Yourself In A Situation That Sole Purpose Is Too Convert Blood Into Adrenaline, And Once You've Done It, You Never Crave Anything Else.
5. Heist Casino Royale. Winter-Autumn 2027 Part 3.
Location:Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Linguee City|Japan.
Quote: By Shino, Their Are Only Two Types Of People Committing Capitalism To Distrupt The Foundations Of This Region, Cops And Criminals, Yet We Do The Same As Neither, People Accuse Us Of Using Exxcessive Force Because We Put People In The Ground Every Now And Then Seeming Unnecessarily, But We Aren't Looking For A Fair Fight, We Have Too Win Every Single Time We Take Too Action Or The People Will Lose Faith That We Can Defend Them, The Bottom Line Is That Fear Commands Respect, And If You Endanger The Ungrateful Masses We Protect, We Will Come At You With Everything We've Got.
6. Bloody Rivalries In Snow. Autumn 2028-Spring 2029.
Location:Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Linguee City|Japan.
Quote: By Eliza, They Say Stockholm Syndrome Is When Victims Begin Too Identify With Their Captors, When You Accept, And Even Love The Very People Who Oppress And Abuse You, We Are Born Free, Resisting Authority, Daring Too Climb, To Fight, To Defy The Status Quo, But Then One Day..., We Break.
7. Vengeance Of Shitisu. Spring 2030 Part 1.
Location: Filisun Island/Shitisu Ward|Japan.
Quote: By Shino, Perception Is Reality, Peace And Honor Only Exist As Long As The Public Believes It, Today They Believe It Less Than Yesterday, They See Rebels Defying The Laws Without Consequence, And When The Laws No Longer Have Teeth-When They Become Polite Suggestions-Society Breaks Down, The Public Accuses Us Of Intimidation, But The Truth Is That Show Of Force Is Preferable To Use Of Force, And When Show Of Force Isn't Enough Too Maintain Peace, Sometimes You Have Too Settle For The Real Thing.
8. 100 Million Too Freedom. Spring 2030 Part 2.
Location: Honshu Island/Yokohama|Japan.
9. Prevention Of Nightshade. Summer 2030 Part 3.
Location: Honshu Island/Filisun Island|Japan.
10. Finishing The English Fued. Winter 2030.
Location: Northpia Winter Island/Filisun Island|Japan.
11. The Fate Of War. Summer 2031.
Location: Filisun Island/Northpia Winter Island|Japan.
12. Sealing Of The Virus. Spring 2032.
Location: Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Filisun Island.
13. Redemption Of Relating Blood. Winter 2033 Part 1.
Location: Honshu Island/Filisun Island/Outer Space (Literally)|Japan.
14. Global Connection Familiarity. Spring 2033 Part 2.
Multiple Locations.
15. Providence Returns. Summer 2033 Part 3.
Multiple Locations.
16. Burning The Hidden Hand. Summer 2033 Part 4.
Multiple Locations.
17. Boosting, The Old American Art. Autumn 2033 Part 5.
Location: Los Angeles/Long Beach|United States.
18. Haunted Past. Winter 2034 Part 1.
Location: Oshinaw Region/Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Linguee City|Japan.
19. Mind Visionary. Spring 2034 Part 2.
Location: Oshinaw Region/Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Linguee City|Japan.
20. Denied Sins In The Dead Cold. Summer 2034 Part 3.
Location: Oshinaw Region/Honshu Island/Northpia Winter Island/Linguee City|Japan.
21. Shattered Warpath. Autumn 2034 Part 4.
Location: Goldfinch Desert Hills/Citiza Chemical Plant/Marrakesh Market District/Allunary Space Base/Serpentine Jungle/Northern Isle City/Solar Crown Empire Fortress|Egypt/Southwest Atlantic Ocean/Morroco/Outer Space (Yes Again)/Malaysia/Antarctica.
22. Family Vengeance. Winter 2035 Part 1.
Location: Paris/Welsh Triangle/Mesa City/Haitian Jungle/Kunlun Mountains/Krakaroe Volcano|France/United States/China/Russia.
23. Finishing The Score. Spring 2035 Part 2.
Location: Cairo/Paris/Ancestral Palace/Ancient Temple/Prison Rehabilitation Facility/Yolza Castle/Canadian Forest/North Lumber Camp/Pacifica Air Fortress|Egypt/France/India/Vietnam/Pacific Ocean.
24. Honor Amongst Thieves. Autumn 2035 Part 3.
Location:
25. Blood Feuds In Time. Winter 2036.
Location: