Hybrid 5.2 : Yoongi

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Your turn." He said calmly cutting the final pieces of ham

"What's your favorite color?" I asked curious

He glanced at me for a second.

"Black." He answered "What is your disease?" he asked

My eyes widened, but he cleaned his hand like it was nothing before scooping me up again and carrying me upstairs after putting every ingredients in the fridge for later.

"Monophobia last stage." I answered and he raised an eyebrow at me "You asked what it was, not to explain what it was." He groaned as he almost threw me on the bed standing there a bit annoyed

"Where you always a stray?" I asked

He didn't say anything for a while. He kept quiet as he put my room in order silently.

"Yoon?" I asked feeling a bit guilty

"Is that my new nickname?" He asked as his tail swayed gently from left to right

"Is that one of your question?" I countered with a smile

He kept his eyes on me, but I stayed silent and serious. I wanted to know his story if possible. He plopped down next to me before pulling me to sit between his laps and putting his chin on my head. Then he started his story.

Yoongi was born in a breeding center and taken away from his birth mother right away. He had no idea if she was still alive or who is father was. I knew it was the case for a lot of hybrids, but his case was worse. As a rare species, he got abused and experimented on a lot by the scientist. Once he was deemed useless, they put him in a center for rich people and he got for the first time adopted. As he spoke, he left his shirt showing me the scars on his back. Tears trickled down my eyes as I understood his abuse didn't stop there. He was used like a trophy something you show off to other and finally his owner put him in illegal fighting rings for hybrids. It was a matter of life and death there and my hands immediately searched his. He fought for life and then managed to escape. He never trusted humans again and let himself be caught by the shelter I went to with my mother once his owner claimed him dead on the news. I remembered seeing something like that on the news, but hybrids died everyday unfortunately. I knew the famous man and we were more powerful and richer than me so he wouldn't be much of a problem to take care of. I could tell he didn't tell me everything, but that much was already enough for me.

"You're extremely brave you know. I'm glad I met you and adopted you." I said

I felt the top of my head get wet and slowly turned around straddling him. I wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks softly. The abuse was not just mental and physical I supposed and I felt guilty forcing him to sleep next to me. I sighed and he raised his head with question in his eyes.

"I'm just feeling sorry" I said feeling tears run again down my cheeks

"For what cub?" he said cupping my cheeks "Saving me and showing that humans are not all trash?" he said putting his head together with mine

"No, I feel bad because I asked you to stay with me last night. The last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable." I murmured and he lifted my chin up

"Shush" he said flicking my forehead

"Yah" I whined

"If I hadn't want to stay, I would have moved." He said looking right in my eyes "But you asked two questions cub, which leaves you only with two and I still have three left." He said "So what is your disease exactly?"

I sighed as I looked down and fiddled with my finger.

"Monophobia is literally the fear of being alone. If someone with monophobia stays alone for too long, then they can get really anxious." I started "The problem with my monophobia is that it is at its last stage like I told you. It means that I don't only get anxious or uncomfortable, I get anxiety crises, panic crises, strong heart pains and I could get a cardiac arrest. The worst is at night, I get night terrors and sleep paralysis. It got too a point where I need a lot of medication to get by every day. Strong sleeping pills, pills to make my heart beat stable, something to keep my muscles from stiffening all the time...and so on."