???: Come on, let's go.

???2: Why would I?

Jeez people need to learn to be more considerate. Even as a baby my sister never was a brat. We never yelled at her too. She was like an Angel my Mom would say. I wouldn't go that far but she was quiet till she could talk.

???: Here just follow me.

When she did start to talk she talked a lot but with a quiet voice. Sh- AH! Ow.

Akira: Ow, that hurt.

???: Then look where you're going.

Ah, asshole. I was walking fine, he bumped into me.

???2: Hey let me go!

???: Shhh! Just wait.

Does he have a kid with hi- Ah, NINO!!!

POV: Narrator

Nino Thinking: Jeez, I just wanted fresh air, not this. I thought he was just some normal guy but he's a creep.

The man who has her by her wrist is Ryo. He started this by just striking a conversation as he was sitting outside for a smoke. Just as he finished his cig, Nino walked out of the Mall to get some air. He was hitting on her and it peaked her interest. He then, without asking, grabbed her and is currently dragging in an alley behind the Mall.

Akira Thinking: Nino? What is she d- ah, is she being kidnapped? That must be it. But, what should I do? That guy is built, and I'm a school nerd!!! B-but I have to do something.

Ryo: This should be goo-

Akira: HEY!!! HEY!! What are you doing with her!!! Let her go!!!

Nino Thinking: Ah, Hara?

Ryo: Why don't you mind your own business.

Akira: Not to sound weird or anything but she is my business.

Ryo: What?

Akira: Nino, this is why we add each others phones.

Ryo: What you know her?

Akira: Yeah.

Ryo: Ha, what are you to her, no way would a total hottie like her would date a scrawny boy like you. HELL I DOUBT ANY GIRL DATES YOU!!!

Akira: Yeah, you're right, she's not my girlfriend, and I probably won't get a girlfriend for a long time, but. . . but she's very important to some people! I don't know a thing about her but her sisters are worried sick about her, and for good reason too. So, like I said, let, her, go.

Ryo: Ohh a hero. Here to save the day. Sit here girly, watch as I beat the crap out of this kid.

He throws her behind him, making her fall to the ground.

Akira Thinking: "Beat the crap out of this kid.", what, do I really look that young. I can't tell if that's a co- WAIT BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!! That's not good! I can't fight a guy like this!

Ryo gets closer and closer to the brown haired boy.

Akira: I never said I was looking for a fight. I'm just here for the girl and that's it.

Ryo: Oh, really? My bad.

Akira Thinking: I'm sensing sarcasm. He's going to hit me!

Ryo: Well, TAKE THIS FIRST!!!

Ryo throws his fist right at Hara. In time, he moved out of the way and Ryo misses.

Ryo: Don't get cocky kid, just because you moved doesn't mean you can beat me.