22

I sigh as I continue to look at the stars. "My brothers have told me that I look like him"  I shrug a little "Have--" Remy was interrupted by a loud engine.

I turn around and smile, as I see Shane on the roof of the Shelby as Kingston is driving it. "Leave it to Shane to be a dumb ass"

As Kingston gets out of the car Shane hops over to me and Remy. "You ready France?" I nod as I try to ignore the feeling in my stomach.

"So Shane what all can I teach Frankie? Kingston asks as he drops he arm around Remy. "You can teach her everything that she wants to be taught"

"Ok Frankie do you want to drive first or watch me drive?" It wired that they are asking me what I want and not just saying this is what I have to do. "Um ill watch you first if thats alright?"

Kingston nods and starts walking back to the car, I take that as my cue to get in to the car.

As Kingston shows me how to drift the "right way" I cant help but notice that both Shae and Remy left almost an hour ago and haven't come back.

                      Shane's POV

I'm trusting Kingston to watch Frank so that me and Remy can do this mission quick. "Shane hellloooo? Did you hear me?"

Remys voice squeaks through the ear pisce, me and Remy are across town scouting out a trade off with Dzundza and a local gang. "No sorry, what did you say?"

I hear Remy sigh loudly "I said that they are almost done but I cant see their faces. They have the normal makes on but u was able to see a tattoo on one of them."

They are getting cocky and sloppy, but I'm not complaining. As they get more sloppy the more clues we get. I watch as Remy makes his way back to me.

I start to hop to one to the other, something doesn't feel right. I look around at the Dzundza and the local gang but as soon as I see the gun its too late.

Sorry I know this is a short chapter. School has been getting crazy. I'll try to update again soon key word try.

Thank you so much for over 1,000 reads!