6

When it was time to land. I felt like my stomach was in my throat. Let me tell you, It was not fun. I make my way out of the plane and thank the lady again.

I used the restroom. I look like I've been ran over be a 8 wheeler. I splash water on my face and walked out. I sat on a bench outside and waited.

Of what I can see from New York. Its beautiful. I have waited so long that a cop has come by and asked me if had a ride. I told him yeah I do just they are running late.

But I'm feeling like no one is coming to get me.

'No one wants you' my thoughts taunt me. It's like they are one repeat. My thoughts are interrupted but a honk of a car.

When I look up I see a classic 1957 ford Thunderbird

(This is that car)

I look at the driver as see hes already looking at me. He raises a hand and motions for me to come. I slowly grabbed my bag and make my way over. Now that I'm closer I can see he has tattoos up and down hes arms. He has the same pale skin and green eyes. Tho he has black hair.

"Hey, you Frankie?" Höell he has a beep voice. I stand my full height all of 5'5 "Yeah, I'm Frankie" I'm so happy my voice did crack or sounded weak. "I'm Hozier, I'm one of you brothers" he had no emotion on his face

I wipe all emotion off my face "Not to sound rude but how do I know you are who you say you are?" He raised one eyebrow and look at me I did the same. He sighed and grabbed his phone and dialed someone. "Yeah, hey miss. Deluxe. Yeah I have her. Yup give me a minute." He handed me the phone. I put is to my ear. "Hello?"

"Frankie!" She squealed I held the phone some want away from my ear. This made Hozier chuckle. "Yeah that's me, he my brother?" I said in the phone. "Yes, hes one of your brothers." I eyed him from the said of my vision "Ok that's all I need." I ended the call and handed back the phone

"That's all your stuff?" He pointed to my bag in my hand. I looked down "yeah, it's all my stuff" He looked back up at me. "What?" He shook his head "Nothing, just never see so little"

At this I roll my eyes and  get in the car. "Well its plenty for me. Is the seats really leather?" I ask a little to cherry. Hozier looked at me from the side of his eyes. "Yes, its real" cool. I smiled out the window. "Frankie" I hummed as my response. "Why do you look like you got out of prison?" I look at him as he looking between the rode and my clothes.

Oh my clothes that explains the weird looks "I puke and need new clothes. I was at the station when I puke. So they gave me clothes"
he look at my face.

"You really puked?" He still have no emotion on his face

I nod my head "Yes and it went everywhere" I said with a goofy smile.

He looked me then shook his head. The rest of the drive was filled with quite and him 'sneaking' looks at me.

It took us 30 minutes to get to the house and holy Hölle. It was big and gorgeous

 It was big and gorgeous

(This is the house)   

"Heilig verdammte Hölle" I said under my breath
( holy fucking hell)

"What was that?" His deep voice made me jump a little. Crap I forgot I was with him. I just shook my hand and try to keep my jaw from hitting the ground.

"We're home!" Hozier yell as we got in. I flinch when he yelled but he doesn't seem to noticed. Next thing I hear is three loud foot steps. I was looking around inside. It so beautiful. I'm afraid that if I touch anything itll break.

I look up when I hear someone clear their throat. I'm met with three pairs of green teary eyes. Two of them have black hair and the other one has light brown hair. I look at Hozier and back at the other three.

They all look like mama, but with green eyes

..................................................................

Have a wonderful day!
- Foxx