10

The garage is huge and filled with newer cars and classic cars. I see a Dodge Charger 1969 and walk up to it. My hand hovers just above the hood. "Like what you see?" Shane had walked his way over to me. I nod my head.

(This is the car)

(This is the car)

I may have not got out a lot but when I did I would steal car magazines and read them. And my favorite one to steal was the classic ones.

"What all do you know about this car?" I rake my mind for all the information I know about this car.

"The 1969 Dodge Charger was a standard model V-8 (318 cubic inch) engine capable of producing over 230 horsepower. Engine as an option for '69 include the 4383 barrel and 2361 a barrel. Perhaps one of the most important factors to take note of the establishment of the infamous Hemi engine for this model year as well. Standard on all vehicles was a 3-speed manual transmission. Optional equipment includes either a 4-speed manual or 4-speed Torqueflite automatic." As I finish my little speech I look over and meets Shane's shocked face.

"How do you know all that!?" I just shrug one of my shoulders. "Which car are we taking?" He shakes his head and walks to a black Porsche. "My car" was all he said and got in I follow I do the same.

I barely got my seatbelt on before he raced off. I was surprised at how fast he was going and was scared but now I'm liking the fast speed.

When Shane parks I look at the mall. Its bigger then I thought it was going to be. As we enter my ears are filled with noise. "First school supplies." I keep close to Shane as we walk through the crowd.

As we are looking at backpacks Shane holds up a hot pink one and shakes it a little with a huge grin. I scrunch my nose at the color. I hate pink. "What dont like it? Its cute and you'll stand out in a crowd" I shake my head "I'll already stand out with being new. I'm trying to not stand out that much"

I continue look at backpack as Shane grabs other school supplies for me, him, and Elijah. I found a black one that looks cute and grab it. Shane looks at the bag with a raised eyebrow "what?" He throws his head back "your so plane" he practically groans.

I just laugh a little and shrug one of my shoulders. As we move on to other stores I pull my eyebrows together as Shane grabs clothes with out even looking at the prices. "Grab whatever you like" he nods at me.

I grab a pair of sweat pants that reminds me of something I thought of just a couple of days ago.

( these are the pants)

I pick a size too big and smile at the words. Shane grabs them and looks at them. "You like these?" I nod with a smile on my face. He smiles as he puts them in the basket.

As I look at the clothes I never grab any tho but Shane grabs the ones that I look at more then 10 seconds. He always grabs the shirts a size to big same with sweat pants but with jeans he literally grabs my waist and put them up to my hips. He only did it once and I flinched. Shane went to ask something and I grabbed a hoodie a throwed it at him.

With hoodies he grabs them two sizes to big. I saw converse and grab a pair of black ones. As we went to pay I swear I almost fainted at the price but Shane doesn't even blinks a eye as he swipes his card.

We stop by a T-mobile store and Shane buys me a phone and a black phone case. Even after I say that I really dont need a phone, I dont even know what to do with it.

We make out way to the food court as I sit and Shane puts the bag that he insist he carry all of them down. "Do you want anything?" I nod my head "Can I get a hot coco, bitte?" (Please)

"That's all you want? No food?" I shake my head "No, just a hot coco" he say a quick ok and walks away. I pull out the phone and play around with it. I always saw him with one but never actually touched it. I put the phone down and look around.

I really find the mall cool. I saw a fountain with kid throwing coins in it. I watch them until I hear the chair next to me move. I snap my head a see Shane put a tray with a lot of food down.

He hands me a cup with a green logo on it. I take It and look at the logo. It's a lady that's green. I take a sip of the liquid. I smile as I taste the hot coco. I put the cup down and look up at Shane and fine him already looking at me.

"Eat" he moves some food towards me. I look at the food and back at Shane. He just looks at me. He wants me to eat with him?

..................................................................

Have a wonderful day!

-Foxx