15

[Frankie's POV]

"Then why did you freak out?" Shane suddenly asks. I dont know what to tell them.

Do I tell them everything?

Or

Tell them a lie?

I want to share what happened to me but I dont know if I can trust them. "I dont know really. It sometimes happens to me" I shrug.

They all nod. I cant tell if they believe me. My hands are still shaking. "I'm sorry if I freaked you guys out or hurt any of you" 

I noticed Elijah hand is red and hes rubbing it. "Its ok, France" Elijah says putting his hand behind his back.

Wyatt kneels down and kiss my forehead. "Goodnight, sister" he heads to the stars. Hozier puts his hand on my head then follows Wyatt up the stairs.

Elijah starts to turn away. "Eli, I'm sorry that I slapped your hand" Elijah just shakes his head. "Dont be sorry. Now I know not to put my hand on your face if this happens again?

I watch as he disappears up the stairs. Shane sits down next to me. I take a sip of the tea and hands it over to him.

I hear the tap of the cup being put down. Shane pulls me in his arms. I stiffen up at the sudden contact. I soon relax in his arms.

"When are you going to stop lying to us France?" He whispers. I pretend to not hear him. I breath in his calming sent and soon close my eyes.

I was almost asleep when I feel the ground disappeare under me. My eyes snap open. Shane is carrying me up the stairs.

As he walks in the room he puts me down. I can see bubba already in my bed, He likes to sleep with me. "Goodnight Frankie" Shane closed the door.

I feel drained and used up. I walk over to the bed and give bubba belly rubs. "Why am I like this?"

Why do have to be afraid?

Why cant I trust them?

Why do I feel like this?

I slowly sit on the ground. I'm full on sobbing now. Everything is in me and I cant let it out. I want to scream. I need to scream. But I dont know how.

Why do I feel like this? What did i do to deserve this? What did I do?
Everything feels like it falling apart right in front of me and I cant do anything to save it.

Bubba has made is way to the ground next to me. "Bubba what did I do wrong?" I sniff. I start to bbn pet him as I cry.

                 [Shane's POV]

When will she stop lying to us? To me? Something happen to her and I see it.

I see the way she won't eat unless I nug her. I see the way she flinches at any sudden contact or yelling. I see the scars. I see the way she zones in and out with that look on her face, She always looks scared. I see that she sleeps on the ground most times not. And I see every lie.

And I cant do anything to help her. I'm not going to force her to tell me. I know that's just going to make her shut down and distance her self. And that won't help her.

She need to come to me her self. She will tell me when she ready too. On her own time. And when she ready I will be here. To take her pain away and listen.

                   [Elijah's POV]

Frankie scared me. She was fine one moment and then the next Shane was yelling for us. Her eyes was unfocused with tears in them.

When Wyatt put is hand on her she flipped. Yelling in German and pulling at his hand. She was crying then and yelling something.

I put my hand on her face to try to talk to her but she slapped it away. Shane yelled at us to stop touching her. As soon as no one was touching her she started to calm down.

When Hozier told her no one was going to hurt her here. I saw something flash in her eyes. She said she knows that no one would. It was like she was confused about it.

I'm starting to think something has happened to her. I knock on Hoziers office. I hear a faint come in. I walk in and stand opposite of Hozier.

"What all happened when we were gone?" He looks at me then back at his work. "Nothing new. The Dzundza has been watching us closely as usual" I inform

..................................................................

Please, like, comment, and share.

Only if you want too! (:

-Foxx