Chapter 37

(Julie)

His frozen figure showed that he was shocked but he covered pretty easily and acted like he didn't heard anything.

The girl entered the room and walked right to where he was standing.

He looked at me just for a minute and then at the girl who was standing right in front of him.

Before he could made a move or say something I started walking out .

"Where do you think you are going leaving such a show unwatched?"
He said with a mocking voice while he took off his shirt .

I accidentally looked back for a minute but then as fast looked away .

(Author)

Julie's eyes became deadly as she recalled her memories at the scenes.

"I am a Muslim.
I have no interest in watching ***** ."

She said with a proud yet deadly voice that send shivers down the spine of the girl who was standing there with Sender and then left without wasting a second.

Xender dismissed the girl as well and after sitting down on the chair near the window he thought about what he felt a moment ago.
The way her eyes turned with her emotions and the way she just refused to be his victim again.

There is something strange about that girl and he knows it from the start.

When he couldn't found anything strange in her past and how she managed that plan with a lot of loyal people just in a week .

Everything was strange from the start and may be that's why he was attracted towards her.

He has never found anyone as mysterious as her and her two friends.

The trio of these girls hide something very dangerous and sorrowful and he has confirm it because her eyes were the same as an assassin.

He smirked the moment she showed her true eyes and the amusement that he felt at that moment was unbearable.

Now that he has stepped in their life there is nothing he can do about his life anymore.
A pawn that has entered the board of chess will either be secrificed or be given a tital.

______________________________________

''Do you think that she is involved with the H King ?"
Server's hacker said while they both looked at a sleeping Laura .

"What do you mean ?"
Xerver asked him more seriously and angrily.
"Why are acting blind !
You have seen the everything then why ?
According to my calculations Xerver!
She was in contact with the one who hacked all our devices and I was curious as to why she was visiting our IT tower these past days .
Everything and every point is against her and yet you are not READY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH!"
He said and started walking back and forth in frustration.
And when Xerver didn't replied he stopped right in front of him and in disbelief asked
"Have you fallen for her this hard that you are endangering your daughter's security?"
He was hopeless and helpless at this moment .
He was the chief of IT department from a long time and yet this is the first time something like this happened.
"How can you be so sure that she was contacting with H King ?
May be she was trying to reach her family or friends?"
Xerver asked with a raised brow in return.
After hearing it,the man looked away .
He was speechless and he disapproved the idea of her staying here from the start.
"You don't have to worry much Zabir,
We are giving her drug tonight to ask some questions.
I request you to be there at the moment"
With that said , Xerver walked away and called the doctor.

After the doctor pick up , He asked
"How's father?''
"He is doing fine nothing to be scared of"
Was the reply that he get,as usual.

"You are coming at my place Tonight and bring the medicine I have asked for ''
With that he ended the call , not waiting for any reply .

After standing there for some minutes he decided to visit Laura and confirm how she is doing.

Only he has the access of the room , she is sleeping in and no one else is allowed to enter in his absence.

He might sound strange and sadist but he himself wants to know the truth behind her and his actions.

He should have locked her in the basement and have tourcherd her to speak the truth , he cannot.

Because she might be innocent, he cannot .

This is the first time that he is feeling like this .
The feeling to keep her safe and protect her happiness.
The girl he adopted after his sister died while giving birth was the first girl who made him feel different emotions and happiness.

He cannot let her go now that he has her .

He want her to accept him and Bella.

He want her to be a part of his incomplete family , only then that his family will be complete.

He knows, he is selfish but he can't imagine her with anyone else.

Tonight is a big night for him and he know he might get stabbed by his heart.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?
You know right , everything till now has pointed in the direction where she might be involved ."
Peter asked while he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it .

"It doesn't matter "
With that said, Xerver walked away.
_____________________________________

"Xerver I have injected the dose and it will take fifteen minutes for it to work properly and it will last for some an hour at least and since it has a high quantity of sedation she isn't going to be wake up for three to four days after this ."

Doctor informed and explained carefully with every detail and when Xerver nodded he walked away .

Everyone was present at this moment including Zabir who was eager to prove his self with curious Peter and Yuno.

These fifteen minutes lasted for like hours and when the clock counted exact fifteen minutes Xerver walked forward and started trying to wake her up .....