"There's a famous saying that behind every successful man there's always a woman. So it's the other way around for you?"

I smiled and glanced at Ian once more.  "No, we stand together, not before or behind"

A huge grin broke in Ian's face and cheers erupted from the crowd behind him. He whispered something in Sophie's ear and she nodded happily. Then they both made a heart shape with their hands and waved it at me. A laugh escaped my lips and I quickly covered my mouth. Stupid Kingston, correction, My stupid Kingston.

After the interview was over I got down down from the stage and walked over to my family. Ian stood up, lifting Sophie along with him, placing her on his hip.

"Mommy you were awesome!" Sophie clapped her hands and I chuckled. 

"Thank you sweetie" I pressed a kiss to her cheek and pulled back. An idea crossed my mind. I smirked and flipped my hair back, holding my chin high. "Babies, I'm the most prettiest, hottest and awesomest mommy in the world right?"

Ian let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head in dismay and Sophie nodded. "Hmm you are mommy"

"You don't know other mothers to say that" Adrian cut in.

I looked at him. "Hello rude boy"

Adrian huffed and looked away. My lips tugged up. I knelt down and gave a kiss to his cheek. When he still didn't look at me I tickled his stomach and he burst out laughing, wriggling in my arms. I grinned and gave another kiss to his cheek. "Mmm my sweet baby" I patted his back and stood up.

"Don't I get a kiss now?" Ian asked excitedly.

"I'll think about it"

His jaw fell and I giggled. "Come here" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, covering my mouth with his. I laughed softly and kissed him back, wrapping an arm around his torso. "You were amazing back there" He murmured as he slowly pulled back.

I beamed. "Thank you"

Ian gently stroked my chin with his thumb and stared at me, adoration glinting in his eyes.

I raised a brow. "What?"

"My wife is the best"

I chuckled. "My husband is also the best" I gave him a wink and the corners of his mouth quirked up. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I returned his peck and stepped back, grinning. "Alright then" I gave a clap. "I think we should go now. It's not nice to be late to the little rooftop party you all organised"

That pulled Ian out of his trance. "W-what? It-" He looked speechless. "It was supposed to be a surprise. How do you know about it?"

I smirked and threw Sophie a glance.  "Sophie told me"

Ian gasped and turned to Sophie but she quickly hid her face in his neck.

"Sophie, it was supposed to be a secret"

"But I have a big mouth" She complained.

That made Ian smile. "That is very true. Well it's alright. Mommy is anyways gonna know it. We should go now before it's late" He turned to Adrian and held out his hand.

"Baby come"

"Don't call me that" Adrian grumbled.

"But you are my baby" He clasped his small hand and looked at me, a smirk tugging in his lips. "Let's go. Your partners in crime are waiting"

...

I opened the door to the rooftop of our building and sounds of chatter, cries and giggles filled the open area. Even the low blowing wind of the night was not strong enough to muffle the sounds.