Chapter 3 - Gohan (Teen)

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

After learning more about what exactly the Saiyan race was truly capable of, they continued watching the video.

"Okay, everyone. Let's continue on with the show, and I think who this next character is, may just surprise you."

Gohan (Teen)

The third opponent who was shown to "surprisingly" be a young boy, who looks to be around 10-11 years of age, who already looks to be in his Super Saiyan form. His outfit mainly consists of a purple gi, pointy brown shoes and a sky blue sash tied around the waist, with matching blue wristbands (red in the manga).

Intro:

As the young Super Saiyan begins powering up, he lets out a yell before his irises briefly turn white for a split-second, before he ultimately transforms into a Super Saiyan 2. In this form, his muscle mass increased slightly and the golden-blond hair brought on by the original Super Saiyan transformation becomes spikier and stands up even more, with the exception of one lock that hangs down. Additionally, his golden aura also generates blue sparks of electricity surrounding his body, while the aura grows markedly larger and more vibrant.

Gohan (Teen): So, I'm up against you, huh?

An annotation then appeared, titled "Gohan (Teen)".

At first glance, everyone present thought that it was a little bit peculiar to someone who was already in his Super Saiyan form to suddenly transform once again, until they all recalled Nasir saying something about another Super Saiyan transformation.

But then, their focus quickly shifted to the character that just appeared on screen, as they all began to notice something rather "familiar" about the young combatant.

Yang: Wait, that kid's a Saiyan?! He's even smaller than Ruby!

Ruby: Hey!

Weiss: Nasir, just who is this boy?

Winter: I would like to know as well. For some odd reason, he seems to remind me of Son Goku.

"This young man's name is Son Gohan, who is the son of Son Goku and Chi-Chi, a half-breed Saiyan, and one of the most prominent characters in the Dragon Ball series."

Everyone gasped.

Cinder: So... this boy is Goku's son.

Yang slumped over as she found out that not only was Goku a married man, but that he also had a son.

"Now despite being only half-Saiyan, Gohan is unusual in his values and personality compared to most full-Saiyans. These unique values and personality separate him from pure Saiyans; as powerful as he is, he does not like fighting much. However, when he is forced to fight, he shows special interest in protecting and friends, and has fought alongside the Z-Fighters to defend/protect the Earth for much of his life."