Hwayoung cried more and hugged Riki, telling him to stop treating her that way but Riki pushed her away because he couldn't hold it anymore. He then dragged her by her collar, looking at her with heartless eyes.

"Tell me. Where did you put the pen drive."

Hwayoung shut her eyes, crying more.
"It's under the couch..." She pointed her finger at the couch. Yunjin quickly searched for it and sighed when he found the Pendrive.

Riki shut his eyes, let out a heavy sighed before dragging her out from his house harshly.

"Riki, no-"

Hwayoung knocked on the door a few times, trying to open the doorknob but they didn't give any look at her. "Riki, please."

"You hurt me."

"You hurt Jangmi."

"You let her suffer alone."

"I will do the same to you then."

"Now, leave."

"Let's just meet when it's your funeral coming."

Jangmo widened his eyes when he heard Riki's words, "It's quite harsh-"

Riki knocked his head on the wall and cried when he thought of Jangmi. He clenched his fists, hit the wall several times as he couldn't hold his anger after finding out the truth about Jangmi.

He then fell to the ground, shouting her name as loud as he can to let go of his anger.

Yunjin looked down and walked toward Riki, patted him on the shoulder.

He handed the pen drive, "It's for you."

-

Everyone was leaving Riki alone in his room as soon as he insert the pen drive on his computer. He was so nervous like he took a deep breath a few times. Thinking about Jangmi made him felt hard to breathe as he got sobbed again.  He hit his head, trying to remember their memories together but it didn't cross on his mind at all.

His brain forgot it all but his heart kept telling him something about her, missing her over and over.

Whenever Jangmi crossed his mind, he suddenly felt an ache in his heart. he pretty sure that their hearts were connected because when they were apart, his mind couldn't stop thinking about her, and his heart couldn't stop missing her.

he knocked his head because it kept hurting him again.

the memories kept flashing but it was showing like television with no signal.

he hit it,
shouting, forcing himself although it was hurting him a lot.

he wiped his tears when the folder showed up on the monitor.

and that time,

he realized.

he remembers it slowly.

he remembers every scene that he made with her.

it slowly coming on his mind

but it hurt him more and more.

he patted his chest, holding the pain.