01

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

+ I will pronounce Ni-Ki as Riki in this book :)
+ grammar & spelling error
don't be scared to correct me :)

-

A year ago was great.

enjoying my teenage life with my friends and family.

also my boyfriend-

hanging out until midnight.

watching movies together.

going to an amusement park.

It was such a great moment ever.

I wish I could feel those moments again.

But now, I can't walk anymore.

A few months ago, I was facing the most critical accident in my life, it was traumatized me a lot because I was watching the death of my parent right in front of me. The blood that stained my clothes that time, it's the time where I started to having fear of blood. I knew the accident was on purpose as the case was suddenly closed without any agreement from my side. Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock and destroy those people who were ending my happy life.

I was having an injury on both legs and it made me can't walk- it was still on treatment, so there was still hope for me to walk again. although it will take a few months, I will wait for the day to come.

"Cho Jangmi."

Jangmi immediately closed her diary, hid it under the desk before giving a response to the person who was calling for her. She smiled as it was her classmate, Jaeni-

"Taewoo is waiting for you behind the school building." Jangmi nodded and pushed the button on her wheelchair, went to the place that her boyfriend wanted to meet her. Honestly, she could feel something will happen after this. So, she took a deep breath and tried to think of positive things before meeting him.

She finally spotted her boyfriend, leaning his back against the wall.

"Taewoo!"She called for him excitedly and pushed the button a few times until she got to see him more closely. She titled her head, smiled at him while waiting for him to speak.

"Jangmi."

"Yes?"

"How long are you going to stay like this?"

Jangmi was taken back at his words and confused about what's that meant.
"I don't understand."

"How long are you going to stay on this wheelchair?"

Jangmi was managed to smile and raised her eyebrows, "Why?"

"Jangmi, honestly- I'm tired of waiting for you to walk again. I'm tired of waiting for the day we could hang out together like back then. How long are you going to stay like this?"