31

"Jangmi, please eat."

Jangmi ignored Taewoo who was about to feed foods into her mouth. She fixed her gaze on the window, hoping for a postman to deliver a letter from Riki. She was sending a few letters to him, telling him about her daily life, their memories, and everything he loves. She was excited as she forced herself to stay at late night, just to complete the letter.

She loves him and misses him so much.

She stared at her phone, waiting for his number to shown up on the screen although she knew that thing will never happen.

She is not dumb,
she knows.
she knows because she was already used to this
but she still managed to keep a positive mind,
so her heart would not get hurt.

"I don't want to give up. I want him back."
Jangmi broke into tears.

"But my heart is exhausted. It can't endure the pain. I'm getting weak day by day."

She couldn't go to the hospital because she got caught by Mrs.Choi and if she has a chance to visit him, Hwayoung will force her to leave immediately.

It's honestly useless.
they treated her the same every time they met,
at first she can accept it and wait for better days to come but after a long time,
she can't hold it.

"Taewoo." Jangmi sobs.

Taewoo sat in front of her and brushed her hair,
"Don't cry."

"Is he happier with her? Is that the reason he didn't call me back? is that the reason he didn't reply to me back?"

"Is he happier with her...?"

"He doesn't need me anymore, right?"

"He doesn't miss me, right?"

Jangmi wiped her tears,
"Stupid me. Silly me. Fool me."

"Thinking he will miss me the way I miss him."

"When he is missing someone else."

"Why do I expect too much on something that I would never get?"

"I know it hurt me but I still do that."

"In the end, this was not a love story, just a story of love."

Taewoo wiped her tears and tucked her into his embrace, letting her cry on his chest.

"I'm such a stupid."

_____________

"Hello, Riki.

How are you? Is everything well? I hope you will be healthier there-"

Jangmi stopped writing and stared at the piece of paper for a long time. Tears dropped on the paper but she immediately wiped it off, chuckling while shaking her head.

"He will reply to me this time. Don't give up."

"Riki, you made me happy and you changed my life into a better one. You made me smile and laugh. You showed me loves and cares-"

"But Riki, I never expected that the one who used to change my life, make me laugh, and feel love can be the one who hurt me."