10

Riki took out his phone making Jangmi looked at him in confusion,

"What are you doing?"

"Reading your wishlist."He replied calmly.

"Let's do the second wish," Riki said and told his bodyguard to bring them to Gangnam, the place that popular with shopping centre.

Jangmi just smiled at him,
"Thank you."

He smiled at her back,
"I'm excited."

__________

"Try this white hat." Riki stopped the wheelchair and grabbed the white hat,
wore it on her after fixing her hair while Jangmi was just looking at him without saying anything.

He was surprised, "It's great on you."

"Really?"Jangmi asked him and he nodded.

He brought her towards the mirror, letting her fix the hat while he was standing next to her, taking a picture of her.

"Why did you take a picture of me?"

Riki fixed his eyes on the picture that he captured, "It's because you look great."

"This beret looks great." Jangmi grabbed the beret hat. Riki bends his body to her height, lets her wore the beret on his head. She fixed it gently and grinned,

"You look suit in a beret." She held his arm and pulled him closer to her, so he could look at himself through the mirror.

"Let's buy this then." He went to the worker and paid for it.

"Let's go."He held the handle, brought her to somewhere else.

Jangmi tilted her head to look at him and giggled when she made eye contact with him.

"What makes you so happy today?"Riki asked her softly. "Doing the wishlist of course."

"Jangmi, look at the dress. It's beautiful."

___________

"You bought a lot of things for me." She looked at the amount of bags that he was holding.
"Well, that's good." He replied.

"That's means we successfully have done your second wish."He said and paid for the juice and milk tea. He handed the milk tea to Jangmi before drinking his juice on the bench.

"Let's take a rest for a few minutes then," Jangmi told him and he nodded, let out a relief before continue drinking.

Jangmi took out her phone and took a picture of herself, wearing the white hat that Riki choose for her. She smiled sweetly at the camera without realizing that Riki was watching her.

"Are you going to upload it on your social media?"

"Send this to my boyfriend, of course."

"Your boyfriend will delete it as soon as he saw it." Jangmi laughed in response.

"I want to upload it on my social media, dummy."

Riki leaned his body closer to her, fixing his eyes on her phone while reading the caption that she wrote.

"Why do you need to use a filter?"

"To make my face look better."

"But it's already pretty." He replied making Jangmi felt shy.

"All of my friends are handsome and pretty. You are one of them."

"Stop with that kind of words, "Jangmi told him but he just teased her by sticking out his tongue.

"Let's take a picture together."Riki suddenly said and took out his phone. He opened the camera, leaned his body closer to her while looking at the camera. Jangmi was just smiling at the camera and couldn't help but giggled when Riki was just following her selfie-style.

"Are you going to upload it too?"

She asked Riki who was looking at the picture that he took.
"I want to but I can't do that."

"My stupid friends will tease me for that because I've never uploaded a photo with a woman before."

"You must keep a lot of pictures with girls in your gallery."

Riki nodded.
"Of course. I have a few albums of them."

"Riki, thank you again. I don't know how should I repay to your kindness-"

"No need. I have a lot of money. So, I spent it on you, or else it will get bite by mice.."

"You are very kind to me."She muttered to him.

"Only with you." He replied and made eye contact with her before locking his eyes on her lips.

"Can I ask you something?" He spoke up
and she slowly nodded.

"Go on..."

"Have you ever got your first kiss?"

-
don't forget to vote and comments()

thank you for reading