"It's gonna be fun." Ryujin patted my back and started getting off the bus.

Who am I to back out now. I guess it will be fun like she said. I always wanted to try this.

...

Ryujin

The other four went to the opposite direction to roam around the beach while the us six went to another direction to get our gears.

You may ask, why six? They said we need to go in pairs and Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie became partners. Me and Beomgyu were automatically partners. That leaves Lia-unnie needing one. Problem solved when Soobin agreed to go snorkeling with her. More like she dragged and pleaded him until he agrees.

We wore our snorkeling masks and snorkel fins. My members put their hair up in a ponytail while I put mine in a low ponytail for obvious reasons.

The staff gave each of us pairs a go pro to record the experience there. So we really need to stick together since there's only one go pro each partners. We were also advised to look out for each other in case something happens.

"Are you ready?" The man assisting us asked as we shouted a yes.

"Walk backwards slowly until you reach the water. Be careful." He said while we did what he's saying.

All six of us are now in the water. I'm glad that they gave us each a person that will serve as our monitor and guide. The man explained some rules and what we should do and not do.

I'll be honest, I am not understanding that much about what he was saying. I glanced at Beomgyu on my side and saw that he was listening attentively. I guess, I'll be fine. Or we will be fine. And we have a guide so we'll be fine.

He was done talking so we started swimming slowly until we are kinda faraway from the dry land. Oh, this is making me nervous all of a sudden.

I shook off all my worries and just focused on the stunning view from underneath.

Beomgyu was swimming in front of me while in front of him was our guide.

I looked to my left and saw that Yeonjun and Yeji-unnie were going to another direction while Lia-unnie and Soobin on my right were doing the same.

I stopped for a moment to admire the sight.

This is just amazing. The fishes and the coral reefs. The sun that was hitting the water makes it look more majestic. The turtle who is swimming slowly underneath me.

I am so glad I chose to go snorkeling. Chaeryeong didn't want to go so Taehyun volunteered to just stay with her to explore the beach. While Yuna and Kai really didn't want to come with us.

I looked in front and saw no one?

Oh no. Did they go back already? They wouldn't go back too soon. I can't see Beomgyu or our guide anywhere.

I lifted my head from the water to see if anyone has lifted their heads yet but I just see waves and the dry land far away. I took a deep breath and put my head back in the water. I need to stay calm or I wouldn't he able to breath.