"Y/N, are you sure?" He asked anxiously. "Is gonna be extremely-"

"I don't care if is going to be dangerous or if my life is at stake. Is just, you can't keep depending on the authorities can you?" I asked the principal, even though I didn't enjoy making eye contact with him. "If you keep depending on them, they'll just make you guys wait for another year again. Are you willing to wait for another year?"

The principal shakes his head, as he listened deeply to what I was saying.

"Taking these murderers down wouldn't be easy so I'm willing to do anything to help. I'm already sick of seeing people getting murdered when they don't deserve to die. So, I'm in." I insisted confidently. The room turned back into dead silence as each one of us stare at one another, uncertain.

"Y/N, you must be crazy." Jungkook chastised, piercing my soul with his angry eyes. "This involves death! Death isn't something you shouldn't take seriously of!" He scolded me and I scoffed. "Do you want to end up-"

"Of course death isn't something to not take seriously!" I said, my voice raised.

"Then why, why are you willing to join, knowing your life is at stake!?"

"Because I want to do something to help the school, and to stop this mess! If you're so infuriated with my choices, then what's the point of forming a detective group when you're so scared of dying!?" I demanded angrily and he scowled.

"Y/N, he's not scared of dying," Jimin told me softly, trying to calm me down. "He's just scared that you're going to end up like his mother."

"Well, what happened to his mom?" I asked curiously and Jungkook averted his gaze from me.

Jimin catches Jungkook's attention for consent to tell me and Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"His mum was just like you. His mum wasn't terrified of dying and she was willing to help the school. She did help the school, she did catch about 1 to 3 murderers but what did it result in? Both Jungkook and the principal believed in her that she'll succeed but in the end, she got murdered brutally." He told me and I frowned, as I didn't know Jungkook went through something like that.

"I mean, she didn't have anyone to protect her, she did it herself. It happened two years ago and ever since then we depended on the authorities." Yoongi mumbled.

"Oh... well, that's quite unfortunate," I murmured, scratching my hair as I looked over at Jungkook. "Sorry about your loss..."

He shakes his head like it was nothing but his sour face tells me everything. Well, time will slowly heal the wound.

"If Y/N joins, then me too." Yerim decided and I beamed at her, squeezing her arm to thank her. Both of us then look at the other boys, wondering if the others are either in or not.

"I'm in," Jin said, raising his arms to confirm as he smiled at me. "I agree with what Y/N says. I don't think we should be depending on those authorities anymore."

"But they're not the bad guys," Yoongi argued back. "The authorities must be occupied with other even worse things. But yes, I'm in."

"Man, Y/N got them big brains- maybe this time we might succeed." Hoseok bubbled, as he spread his arms and legs on the bed. "I'm in!"

"I ain't gonna pussy out on this- plus, I'm always in for a wild adventure! Aye, we might also make many nice memories together through this!" Jimin chirped positively.

"Nice memories my foot." Jin scoffed. "I'm in."

Jungkook face lightens up as everyone agreed, and I smiled. At least he got his members and friends, that's good.