𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)

Start from the beginning

Bungo stroll : Movie Marathon

With a grin on her face Yukiko knocked on the door to the accomodation.

"Hey Megumi, want to have a movie marathon with me?"

The male groggily glared at her and trailing his eyes to the shirt and pajama pants that obviously did not belong to her.

"No." He said closing the door at her face only wanting to have a peaceful sleep for once.

Yukiko huffed playfully.

"Jerk."

Her crossed her arms as she trailed her gaze to the door next to Fushiguro's room.

Yukiko grins.

A sleepy Itadori opened the door to his room, yawning as he scratches his head only to be surprised as the beaming face of his classmate meets him.

"Yukiko?" The pink haired male let out a startled squeak.

"Is there an emergency—"

"Watch movies with me Yuuji-kun!" The brunette smiled.

"I won't decline a good movie marathon." Itadori grins back, leaving his room to follow the girl to hers.

"Are you sure you'd want me in your room?" Itadori firstly inquired after knowing how agitated people get when someone uninvited barges into their room.

"It's fine" the girl rolled her eyes as she shoves the male inside, pushing him into one of the beanbag chairs as the dimmed lights of her room did not allow him to observe her accomodation.

"What movie are we watching?" Asked Itadori as the girl shuffle through her burger shaped CD case.

"Shrek Movie Marathon?" Yukiko suggested holding 4 different CDS.

"Hell yeah!" The male cheered pumping his fist in the air.

"Their soundtracks are amazing!"

They were halfway into the first movie on the scene where Fiona wanted to rest for the night.

The scene shifts to Shrek and Donkey just talking and eventually taking a nap under the night sky, being overlooked by the bright blue moon.

"No homo but..." Yukiko sighed as she sips on her strawberry milk. "Camping underneath the stars and the moon is that beautiful? That's pretty romantic for me."

" You want to test that theory, wife?" Erupted Sukuna's voice ruining the moment.

Itadori slapped his hand where the curse's mouth appeared and sheepishly apologized to the brunette for being inappropriate.

Yukiko assured him (Yuuji) that it was not his fault— but when Sukuna decided to make his appearance again— appearing on Itadori's cheek this time—

Another inappropriate remark from the king of curses and Yukiko slapped the pink haired male across the face.

Sukuna was temporarily nullified and they continued to watch the movie despite Itadori's swollen face.

Bonus:

"I had a friend who liked watching movies." Itadori spoke with a sullen smile.

"If you two had met you probably would get along..." He said sadly.

"Yoshino Junpei." Yukiko uttered staring at the screen as a scene from the third movie plays before them.

"Sorry, if I had known beforehand—"