Get Him Back

A/N: I don't usually do these but I just wanted to say that All Might still hasn't woken up. I decided to change that. Ok so you can go read the rest of the story now.

Dr Kyudai peered inside the jar and watched the blue liquid brew. He looked at the Nomu sleeping on the bed beside him and couldn't help but smile. In just a few more hours it would be under their control and they'd be able to achieve great things. His inner monologue was cut of with a crash and bang. Garaki sighed and made his way upstairs. He hoped that it was just the League fighting each other again.

Garaki had made it halfway up the stairs before he stopped to take a break. Note to self steal and install an elevator. He was about to continue upstairs when he remembered something. He was in the Nomu factory not the LOV hideout. He cursed under his breath before making his way back downstairs while calling AFO. This was bad, really bad.

𝓣

When AFO first got the call he sighed. He thought those pesky heroes would've waited a bit to attack them again but that was beside the point. What he was actually angry about was that the serum wasn't ready so they wouldn't be able to use #6191221185 any time soon. He called Kurogiri and told him to inform the League, there was going to be some bloodshed today.

𝓣

The kids ran through the hallway. Their instruction was to find Izuku and then get him out of here while the pros dealt with any threats. They had nearly made towards the stairs when they saw something flying up towards them. A Nomu. It had unfortunately grabbed Kaminari leading him to be flung across the hallway. He hissed out in pain before striking down the Nomu with electricity. Unfortunately for them, more came rushing up but fortunately they had all ducked. Guess this wasn't going to be as simple as they thought.

...

The pros turned around to see Nomu rushing into the room. And they all growled the kids had gone in that direction which meant, another hero in training flew across the room screaming while the rest of the kids came rushing in. They had anticipated Nomus but not this many. The League was also no where to be seen. They all took a fighting stance. Even though they didn't want to admit, they knew, there was going to be some bloodshed today.