The First Battle Part 2

He was flung across the battlefield crashing into the building that held the nomus. He started at his opponent and growled. Clenching his teeth, he stood up and glared at the person standing across from him. He had to take him down right here, right now. It wasn't because he wanted to, no, he had to.

The two exchanged blows with each other both of them not backing down. He soon went faster, thinking his opponent wouldn't be able to keep up but he was wrong. His rival could indeed keep up and kicked him straight in the stomach making him tumble backwards onto the ground. He attempted to get up but he couldn't move and was struggling to breath. He began to feel lightheaded and everything appeared in twos. He stood up, stumbling and swaying from side to side and he rose shaky fists. He couldn't let how he was feeling get to him, he needed to defeat his opposition. He had no other choice.

The opponent stared at him, wearing a face of suprise on his face. He was still standing well, barely standing. The rival shook their head and kicked him in the jaw causing him to tumble back onto the ground. They repeatedly stomped and kicked the person on the floor until they were a bloody pulp.

Izuku began panting as he stood over the lifeless body of All Might. He paused time and unfroze the LOV before making his way towards the warp gate, taking one last look at All Might's body before making his way through the Warp Gate himself.

...

Everyone's eyes were glued on the TV. They couldn't believe what they had seen. All Might had been beaten up and now laid lifeless, maybe even dead, on the floor. The Symbol of the Peace. The guy who was supposed to be unbeatable had been beaten. The guy who supposedly always got the job done hadn't and the villians had escaped. If All Might had tried taking down that villian and got severely injured, then what hope was there for the rest of them.