Improvements

The door to Izuku's room opened. There in the doorway stood, Dr. Kyudai Garaki with a huge smile on his face. It was that time of the month again.

Izuku was wheeled off to the experiment room being led to a tube labeled 6191221185. How nice, they made a tube especially for him. He jumped of the table and laid inside the tube. He wanted to get this done as quick as possible and go back into the comfort of the dark. He could have easily resisted if he wanted to but he knew better than to do that. Another thing, he had learned the hard way. The tube filled up with that weird substance, instantly putting Izuku to sleep.

When he awoke, his body was sore. It always happened after he had been given a new quirk. He remembered the days where he would do anything to get a quirk but now, he couldn't get enough of them. He looked to the side to see a note which read:

"Congratulations 6191221185 you've been given some new quirks and we have bestowed the privilege onto you to try and figure out what they are. Goodluck."

He scoffed and scrunched up the note. Privilege his ass. What would be an actual privilege is him being allowed to leave the base without any particular reason. Imagine. He could just leave the place and do anything he wanted, no orders, no bloodshed. Just him wandering around the streets of Japan like any other citizen. One could only hope.

...

After a week of lying around his room, Izuku got bored. So he decided to go to the training room and find out what his new quirks were. He walked down the hall and as soon as he reached the bar door he froze. He had just realized that he's never been outside without some time of supervision. Last time he had done that, he had learnt the hard way, that he shouldn't leave the room by himself. But this time he had been given permission, right? How else was he supposed to learn and train his new quirks? Walking into the bar, Izuku saw Shigaraki looking at the TV. Was he talking to AFO? No, he was actually watching the UA Sports Festival. Intrigued, Izuku decided to join him. He just had to be very quiet and not make his presence known, he looked around the room to see that the notebook was on the shelf like it always was, if his presence was made known he could always say he was writing notes on the UA students. Simple.

After making himself comfortable on the ground and putting himself in an angle where he could see the Tv but not alert Shigaraki of his presence, he started writing notes on every last students. Every, single, one. He wrote about the hero course students, the support course students, the business students and even the general class students. Every last one was written in that notebook of his, not a single one missed. It was the end of the festival and Izuku used this as his cue to leave. He placed the notebook back onto the shelf, tip toeing towards the door and he was supposed to open the door and go back into his cell but a certain someone just had to ruin his perfect plan.

"Leaving so soon Izuku thought you might stay a bit and have a little chat but oh well. Would you like to take you're food now, it's already been prepared." Damn you Kurogiri, you just had to ruin it. Shigaraki did a full 180 and Izuku flinched. Is this how I die oh well I lived a pretty bad life anyway.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Shigaraki screeched.

"Notes." Izuku replied quickly. Yep, nothing more just notes. Shigaraki scratched at his neck. So is he going to kill me, or is he not going to kill me.

"What'd you think?" Izuku raised his eyebrows. "Of the UA students"

"Well, um," this was nerve-racking but Izuku forced himself to not stutter so he wouldn't anger or irritate Shigaraki. Yes that's, right nobody liked an angry or irritated Shigaraki. " They have a lot of potential with their quirks if they only applied themselves a little more and if that Todoroki kid actually used his left side he'd be twice as much powerful." Izuku stopped speaking there, he didn't trust himself to go on without rambling and that would definitely piss of Shigaraki. 

...

Tenya rushed into the hospital room, seeing his parents in tears and his brother bedridden. Stain really had attacked him. He couldn't understand why Stain had done what he did. Tensei was far of from being a fake hero so why, why had Stain attacked him. If Stain really only killed and attacked faked heroes, what possibly could his brother have done to get on his list? Tenya's vision blurred and tears streamed down his face as he knelt at his brother's side. He was going to avenge his brother, even if it was the last thing he did.