Chapter 25

☆☆☆

I twisted and turned, not able to fall asleep. I wasn't used to being alone in bed. Even though, Harry and I had barely spoken in the last three days since our fight and hadn't had sex, we'd always ended up in each other's arms during the night. Of course, the moment we woke we moved apart. I missed Harry's closeness. I missed talking to him, missed his kisses, his touch, his hot tongue between my legs. I sighed as I became wet. I wouldn't give in. How much longer could Harry go without sex anyway?

What if he wasn't? What if he fucked Grace again? She was supposedly in England but who knew if that was the truth. Or maybe he'd found a new woman to fuck. My eyes found the clock. It was almost two in the night. A heavy weight settled on my chest. Was Harry giving up on our marriage that easily?

Why not? He'd gotten what he wanted. He'd claimed my body. It wasn't like I was the only person who could give him what he wanted.

A bang sounded downstairs, followed by deep voices. Romero was one of them, the other was Harry. I slipped out of bed and quickly rushed out of the bedroom in my nightgown. I froze on the staircase. The lights were out but the moon and the surrounding skyscrapers provided enough light for me to see what was going on. Harry had Romero in a chokehold. I took another step down and Harry's eyes shot toward me, furious and wild. The monster was back. His arms were covered in blood.

Romero stopped struggling when he realized Harry was too strong.

"I would never betray the Famiglia." Romero choked out, then coughed. "I'm loyal. I'd die for you. If I were a traitor, Aria wouldn't be here, safe and unscathed. She'd be in the hands of the Bratva."

Harry loosened his hold and Romero fell to his knees, gasping for breath. I walked down the remaining steps, ignoring Romero shaking his head at me. What was going on? Harry had never been this unhinged.

"Out now," He snarled at Romero. When Romero didn't move, Harry grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into the elevator. Before the doors slid shut, Romero's worried gaze settled on me. Harry jabbed a code into the panel beside the elevator that deactivated it and stopped people from coming into our apartment, then he turned to me. Not only his arms but his shirt too were covered in blood. I didn't see any bullet holes in his shirt or pants.

"Are you okay?" I said, but even my whisper felt too loud in the silence.

I approached Harry slowly as his eyes followed my movement like a tiger would watch the antelope. A strange flicker of excitement filled me. Despite what I'd witnessed, I knew Harry wouldn't really hurt me. When I'd almost reached him, Harry stalked toward me and crashed his lips against mine. I gasped and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. His hands ripped at my nightgown, tearing it from my body. When it fluttered to the ground, he tore my thin lace panties off. His hungry gaze traveled over me, then he wrenched me toward him and bit into my throat, then my nipple. I gasped in pain and arousal. I should have run as Harry had told me a long time ago, but this side of him actually turned me on, and my arousal spoke louder than my fear, even when Harry pushed me toward the sofa and bent me over the backrest. His hand held my neck as his other hand slid between my folds. He pushed two fingers into me and found me wet and aching. I released a harsh breath as my walls clamped tightly around his fingers. He pulled them out. I heard him open his belt and unzip his pants, and I shivered with fear and excitement. Harry bit into my butt cheek then my lower back and shoulder blade before he shoved his entire length into me without warning.

I cried out, but Harry didn't hesitate, he pressed his chest against my back while he held me captive with one arm around my chest, and then he started pounding into me hard and fast. I bit down on my lip. It hurt but it felt also good. Every time he pushed into me, he hit a spot deep in me that sent sparks of pleasure through me. Harry reached down, his hot breath against my neck, and rubbed his fingers over my clit. I cried and gasped and whimpered. I could feel the tension building. The sound of Harry's pants and growls turned me on even more. His fingers twisted my nipple almost painfully and he bit down on the crook of my neck, and stars erupted before my vision as I exploded. I screamed Harry's name over and over again as I trembled in the wake of my orgasm but he didn't slow. He drove into me hard and fast, his fingers on my clit relentless as his breathing grew labored, and then I came again, shattered into thousand tiny pieces of pleasure. My legs crumbled but Harry pinned me against the backrest with his body. With a growl, he gripped my hips and fucked me harder. I'd be bruised and sore tomorrow, but I couldn't bring myself to care. When he shuddered against me and bit the other side of my throat, I hung limply over the sofa. Too sated and exhausted to do anything as he came in me.