Men were watching us. I didn't return their hungry gazes. It wouldn't be fair to lead them on. Gianna didn't share my restraint. She smiled and flirted, batted her eyelashes and ran her hands through her hair. A few men started dancing around us. Gianna pressed up to one of them, hands on his chest. Another man raised his eyebrows at me, but I shook my head. He opened his mouth then closed it and backed away.

I didn't need to look back. I kept dancing. I knew who was behind me, knew from the looks of respect from the men around me, from the looks of admiration from the women. I rotated my hips, thrust my butt out, raised my arms. Firm hands came down on my hips. For a second I worried they belonged to some suicidal idiot, but they were the strong big hands I knew. I arched, pressing my butt against a crotch. I smiled. I was wrenched against a muscled body and Harry's hot breath brushed my ear. "Who are you dancing for?"

I tilted my head to stare into his blazing green eyes. "You. Only you."

Harry's expression was hungry, but there was still a hint of anger too. "What are you doing here?"

"Dancing."

He narrowed his eyes. "I told Romero 'no'."

"I'm not your possession Harry. Don't treat me like one."

His fingers on my waist tightened. "You are mine Aria, and I protect what's mine."

"I don't mind being protected, but I do mind being imprisoned." I turned in Harry's arms, catching a glimpse of Gianna in a heated argument with Alex. "Dance with me!" I shouted.

And Harry did. I knew from photos on the internet that he'd often been to clubs in the past and it became obvious when he moved his body. A man as tall and muscled as him shouldn't be able to move so smoothly. His eyes never left mine, his hands possessive on my waist. Harry bent his head toward me to whisper in my ear. "You look fucking hot, Aria. Every man in the club wants you and I want to kill them all."

"I'm only yours." I said fiercely, and God help me it was the truth, not just because of the ring on my finger that marked me as his. Harry's lips crashed down on mine, fierce and demanding and possessive, and I opened up for him, letting him claim me in front of everyone.

"I'm so fucking hard." Harry growled against my lips and I could feel his erection against my stomach. "Fuck. I have a call set up with one of our distributors in five minutes." I didn't ask what they were distributing. I didn't want to know.

"It's okay." I said. "Come back when you have time. I'm going to grab a drink."

"Go to the VIP area."

I shook my head. "I want to pretend I'm an ordinary girl tonight."

"Nobody who looks at you will think you are ordinary." His eyes travelled the length of my body and I shivered. Then he took a step back, regret obvious on his face. "Cesare and Romero will keep an eye on you." I was about to nod when I noticed a familiar face in the VIP area, watching me. Grace.

My breath caught. She sat on another man's lap so she wasn't here for Harry but the look in her eyes said it all. She wasn't over him. Harry followed my gaze and cursed. "She's not here because of me."

"Yes, she is."

"I can't throw her out. She comes here all the time to party. I haven't seen her since that night. I usually stay in the back."

I nodded, a lump forming in my throat. Harry took my chin between his thumb and index finger, forcing me to meet his eyes. "There's only you, Aria." He glanced at his watch, then pulled back. "I really need to go now. I'll be back as soon as I can." He turned and strode through the crowd that parted for him. Alex followed after him and Gianna stepped up beside me. "That asshole."