I felt like he took away Sunshine from my life. Now it's gloomy and cloudy only.

Jin: Let's go princess... I'll be making you happy. Well I planned for buying you nachos and drinks. Let's gooo...

I tried to smile and walked away from airport. I didn't want to drag my sadness for too long in front of Jin. Jin was trying to be normal with me still he's kinda upset seeing me this much broken without Tae.

Jin: Here baby... We are at your favorite restaurant.

Y/n: Umm I'm real hungry now.

Jin: you're always hungry. Hahaha!

Y/n: stop teasing, will ya?

I pouted and was making puppy eyes.

Jin: okay lemme order food for you. Want some pizza too?

Y/n: EverYthinG...

I tried to say it loud. As I really wanted foods to get distracted.

Jin: Please don't make me a beggar.

Y/n: Uhh, don't worry... I'll be begging with you on roads!

We both laughed as started talking about us and forgot about Tae somehow.

After eating , Jin drove me to home. I kissed him before I get out of car.

Jin: Good night love. I'll be missing your smell tonight.

Y/n: me too.

I giggled and gave him a wink.

I was sad and was still happy that Jin is with me. As I was tired I slept early.

Next morning mom woke me up as if it's something important.

Mom: honey... Jin is here. He came here to take you out for breakfast.

Y/n: wait what?

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Jin is a literal angel in my life. I got happy and was about to ran to see him. Mom stopped me with her question.

Mom: May I know why didn't you tell me that you dating him?

Y/n: It's been only a week mom. And I was scared to tell you. ಠ﹏ಠ

Mom: It's okay dear. Do you know something funny? Jin's aunt is my childhood friend. She told me about you guys. I met her at shopping mall and she told Jin keeps talking about you to his family.

Y/n: no way. This guy!

I got out of my room and saw Jin sitting on the couch talking with my dad.

Y/n: Good morning dad. Morning Jin.

Dad: Morning my beautiful princess!

I hugged dad and looked at Jin, he was shying.

Jin was looking like a prince. And had  the prettiest smile on his face.

 And had  the prettiest smile on his face

I'm so lucky to have him. How he manages to be so perfect!

Dad: y/n, dear why you're shying? We support you and Jin. Don't worry. But just don't disappoint us with being lazy for studies and all.

Y/n: OMG! dad don't worry about anything. I promise I'll work hard for achieving goals. Have faith in us.

Jin smiled listening to me. What a beautiful start of a day.

I came outside to take breakfast with Jin. He's holding my hand and as it was morning so we decided to walk to the restaurant.

Jin: umm it's really very beautiful weather. What do you think?

Y/n: yeah beautiful like you.

Jin: ahh I know I'm handsome. You should be proud of me princess.

I slapped on his shoulder jokingly and he laughed.

He found a place to sit and ordered food. It was gentle breeze and a soft warm sunlight pouring happiness everywhere.

I was enjoying too much and thanked Jin for making me feel special.

Y/n: By the way, why you told everyone about us?

Jin: why not telling everyone?

Y/n: No.. it's okay but I was surprised that's why.

Jin: Are you uncomfortable?

Y/n: No no. Not even a bit. Even I'm happy.

Jin: Good. I'll take you to my house soon to meet my family.

Y/n: Oh sure. That'll be so nice of you!

We finished our breakfast and was walking towards the nearest park. After walking for sometimes I told Jin that I've some pending works for homework so I'll have to get back to home. Jin also had works so he walked me to home and went for his way to home.

I got into my room and laid off. I decided to call Taehyung.

Y/n: What's going on?

Tae: Just now going to enter my new home. I mean I'm standing outside of the new flat.

Y/n: You sound tired. Okay let's talk after you're freshen up.

Tae: Yeah sure I'll be calling you in an hour. Take care babe. Missed you!

Y/n: hmm okay bye bye!

I remembered once I was running to catch Tae . He was so fast and I literally fall on the ground and it was bruise on my left knee. It was bleeding somehow badly.

Tae rushed to me and I saw his eyes. He was totally panicked and his beautiful eyes got teary.

He asked me if it's hurting badly. I just nodded and said no. Still he carried me in his arms and took me to a bench near the park.

And told me to sit there and wait for him. He ran to get ointment for me. I was waiting for him and after a bit long time, I saw Tae coming to me but his clothes were totally dirty.
I asked him what happened to him. He said he was too anxious that he got bumped with a guy and that guy beat him up for not looking properly while running. I asked him why even he didn't slapped him back for his behavior. He said I'm important more than anything else that's why he didn't make any fuss there and got medicine for me.

That guy punched on his face that's why his lower lip got cut and it was bleeding. Why he had to be this anxious that day!

As I was reminding all these I got emotional. But shook it off and started doing my homework as holidays gonna end soon.

______________________________________

Guys are you enjoying it? Please let me know! And lots of love. Again pardon my mistakes! Take care! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)