The Jaegers

A usual morning for everyone at The Empire, market doing business, drunk men gambling at the corner of the buildings. Everyone peacefully having breakfast and enjoying their beautiful Saturday morning except for the blue haired General, leader of the Empire's most important combat squad, The Jaegers. She came from hunting some wild beasts that intended to invade further areas of the empire one day, just to hear news that the love of her life, Tatsumi, escaped. She had sent the jaegers to locate him and bring him to her, but they always came back empty handed everyday. Even she, herself is unable to find and capture him but the General hasn't yet given up.

She dressed in her usual uniform and walked down to the dining room of the Jaeger's HQ where the members of The Jaegers were about to start to eat their meal. "Good morning, General Esdeath," everyone greeted her as she made her way to the table where Bols had served her breakfast already. He is the one to always prepare meals and teas. 

"Good morning, Ms. Esdeath, I don't know if you know yet but there were reports that were requesting backups from the Jaegers. Strange creatures are attacking the east side of the Empire," Bols informed and set Esdeath's tea down next to her.

She sighed, and removed her cap. She had plans to search for Tatsumi but unfortunately had to wait. "General Esdeath!" shouted a soldier, terrified, his legs shaking, he could barely take a word out, "we need your help!"

Esdeath put on her cap, and grinned, "Jaegers, let's make this quick, shall we?" The group stood up from wherever they were sitting and prepared themselves for combat.

It took them quite a while for the group to arrive where the beasts were attacking. "Where are these creatures coming from?" Wave, a blue haired male asked, as he stood among the group on a hill, observing from above.

"I have no idea but it's scary," Bols responded.

"General Esdeath," a blonde hair, young man, named Run, walked up to her and proceeded, "there are more on the other side of the empire trying to destroy the wall of the palace."

"This would've been a breeze but there's too many of them," Kurome said, digging in her biscuit bag for another cookie.

"I see, then I made a wise choice in summoning our last member of the team, after all," Esdeath said and smiled to herself.

"We have another member in the Jaegers?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock.

"How come we are just getting to know that?!" Wave asked.

"He was a former member of my previous team, just a few weeks ago I asked him to join the Jaegers," She fixed her cap and smirked, "He's here."

The group's eyes wander around, searching for the new member of the Jaegers.

"What are you guys looking for?" a voice whispered among them. Startled, they all jumped back.

"How did you get here?!" Seryu exclaimed.

"It cool, like it was a ghost," Bols commented and giggled.

"Don't even look at my cookie!" Kurome exclaimed and hid her cookies away.

"This is Y/n, our newest member. Teigu: Mind Strings and Exitium Art," Esdeath introduced the young man that stood next to her, wearing a dark blue suit, he had both hands purple, like if they were dipped inside paint, giving it an image as if he were wearing gloves. He had a shiny, silver rapier hanging from his waist and black coat over his shoulders.

"He's cute," Seryu commented in a low voice to Kurome, which she ignored, for all she cared about were her cookies.

"Wait, did you just mention two teigu?!" th group exclaimed.

"Yes, interestingly, he is the only one so far to be able to use two teigu at once," Esdeath added.

"Very nice to meet you, my fellow comrades. I'm excited to make splendid adventures together!" Y/n said taking out a cigarette and lighting it up.

"Y/n, Wave, and Seryu, you'll be team B, your job is to protect the Palace's walls, Y/n will be in charge of team B. The rest of you are with me," Esdeath commanded, having everyone quickly spread into their teams.

Team B untied and hopped on their horses and quickly started to head to the Palace. "Hey, Y/n if I may call you that," Wave called while riding his horse behind, following Y/n's lead.

"Do call me Y/n, there is no honorific suffix between friends, is there?" Y/n smirked as they head closer to the Palace.

"I'm guessing? ....Anyways the question was, since when have you known General Esdeath?" Wave asked.

Y/n only chuckled, "Pretty long story, there. In short: I've known her for quite a while now."

Before wave could have a chance to reply, they slowed down and came down from their horses. There were people screaming and running around like crazy, even houses were on fire.

"Oh dear, it's chaos," Y/n said, tying his horse to a building, "come on, we don't want to be wasting more time, do we?" He winked at his fellow comrades and led the way. 

"I read about the Exitium Art, I know for a fact it's Mythical. The Italian founder of the Exitium Art  was sentenced to death by the former emperor because they thought it was a seducial weapon. They locked the Teigu away because they couldn't find a way to destroy it," Seryu commented.

"What? Why did they kill the founder?" Wave asked, while Y/n walked a bit ahead of them.

"Because no one could use it. Everyone who tried to use it--"

"Would have died instantly," Seryu was cut off by Y/n as he turned to face them, "Save your stories for another time. I want Seryu to get on one of those buildings and attack from there. Wave, you and I go straight to business. Objective: Protect the wall and don't die," with that Y/n ran where the beasts were.

"Yes, sir!"