Chapter-15

CHASE
...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ғᴀʀ
...

I was walking back to my room when I heard a commotion behind the door. I stood there, waiting for the intruder to show itself.

Caden.

..and Celeste. She's grinning like the idiot she is. But what the fuck are they doing here..together? "What the fuck?" I hear myself saying.

Caden is supporting a stupid grin, "She's drunk and she doesn't remember her address. Take care of her." He says all while shoving her toward me and running off. He's going to get a good punch.

"I think I know you." She grips my shoulders, looking at me.

She suddenly widens her eyes as if remembering something, "Do you want to be a vampire? I'm a vampire." She says before she fucking bites my neck.

"Goddamn it Celeste." I pull back. That will leave marks.

Her face morphs into a confused frown. "Who's Celeste? I'm vampire."

"Dannazione." (Goddamnit) "I'll drop you home, stand straight." I tell her but she already blacked out before I can complete it.

Fucking hell. Where the fuck are her friends and that Leo guy?

I try making her stand straight but she's out like a fucking rock. Who drinks so much? Idiot.

I pick her up, carrying her to the guest room. Laying her down on the bed, I look at her feet. How the fuck do you remove these shoes or whatever they are?

I open the knot and they come off. Strange things women wear. Her small purse is on her shoulder, her phone stuck in her, umm..dress. I take it out, and her purse. I open her purse to keep her phone inside, there are some wipes. I think I should remove her make-up.

I wipe her face, surprised she doesn't move even a bit. It takes an effort to wipe those eyelashes. After finishing the task, I stand up.

Her dress looks uncomfortable as fuck, but I'm not going to change her. Already did enough.

I don't understand why the heck I'm holding a t-shirt in my hands 5 minutes later. Slipping the tshirt over her head, I remove the dress and this time walk back to my room and didn't come back.

She intrigues me. She claims to hate me yet she brings me sweets everyday or random food throughout the day. She takes care of me better than my mother has done in my whole life. I'm not supposed to get attached to her or anyone in the office, but I am. She knows me more than I know myself.

She's an idiot.

This reminds me why she is here, Caden. I text him.

Me
Why were you out with my assistant? And why the fuck is she here?

Caden
I like to hang out with my sister-in-law ;) and be nice, you don't expect me to take her sumwhre else do you?

I have no idea why he thinks I have a fucking crush on her. I don't.

Me
fuck off.

Caden
Wht is ur fvrt girl doing?

Me
sleeping.

I've never regretted something more than sending that text.

Caden
you aren't denying, progress ;)
Is she in ur bed?

Me
no asshole. Go to sleep.

Caden
cuddle ;)

I threw my phone on the bed before turning the lights off.

CELESTE

I woke up with the worst hangover. My head is about to blast. Good.

I look around and realise it's not actually my room. Where the fuck am I?

Don't tell me I hooked up with someone. Fuck, shit. I get up frantically from the bed. Pause, I'm not in my dress and this t-shirt smells like someone I know very closely.

My dress is kept on the couch along with my clutch, my heels resting nicely in the corner. I look in the mirror while moving a hand through my hair, taming it a little. I..don't look bad. My make-up isn't smashed all over my face, it's make-up free.

Before I could realise more things, the door is thrown open and there stands the guy I know should not stand.

I probably look like a deer caught in headlights. "Hi." I saw awkwardly while picking up my dress. Hold the fuck up. Who changed me?

"Uh, Marie changed you." He answers. Guess I spoke it out loud. He hands me a glass of water and two pills I'm guessing are advil.

I gulp down the pills before picking up my other things too. "Can you lend me some shorts, please?" This is awkward. More awkward than it would have been if I woke up in someone stranger's bed.

He thinks about it before going back to his room I think. 2 minutes later he's handing me a pair of shorts before walking out again.

I quickly pull them over and wear my heels and walk out. "Thank you so much for your..uh kind behaviour I think, I'll be going now." I tell him.

"Where are you going?" He frowns.

"Home."

"Have breakfast, I'll drop you." He says.

"Nope, I already booked an uber. Gotta gay. Gay- go. Gotta go." I say as I run out before embarrassing myself anymore.

I'm glad I don't remember anything from last night. It would bother me if I actually remembered what I did or said. I quickly book an uber and go back home.

That was awkward. I don't know how I'll face him after the weekend. Why do these things happen to me? Why god? Why me?

Arrrghh.

.

.......
It's a smol chapter, I know. But I hope you're enjoying the story and was Chase's pov like..okay? Or do I need to improve, it was my first time writing in guy's pov, well who am I kidding, it's my first time writing in the girl's pov too but anyways.