Chapter 12: Late night riots

In fact, the extraordinary aspects of ancient martial arts exercises are truly revealed from the third level. The first two levels give everyone the feeling that they practice fast.

   Until more than half an hour later, Chu Ming was finally shocked, and the third level of ancient martial arts exercises succeeded.

   Chu Ming was shocked to discover that his strength had tripled on the previous basis, which was equivalent to an eightfold increase in strength.

   He can be sure that with his current strength, he will face Zhou Guoping again, no matter how many moves the opponent has, he can easily win.

   When the power reaches the limit, the power that bursts out can even exceed the moves.

   The violent power couldn't be restrained, and it turned into an invisible wave of air and flew through the room, blowing up all the tables that were moved to the wall.

   The loud noise spread through the training base, and there were lights in the dormitory building in the distance, which should have awakened many people.

   Chu Ming didn't pay attention to the outside situation. He checked the system tasks, and sure enough, if you want to obtain the fourth level of practice, you must first spread the third level of practice.

   So the question is, how can I complete the task?

   Chu Ming carefully studied the system tasks and found an extremely important problem.

   "It seems that the system does not specify how many people to pass to. Is it true that I only pass it to one person, and it is considered to be completed?"

   "Then the question is, if you pass the content of the exercises to kittens and puppies, will it be considered as spread?"

   Thinking of this, Chu Ming's eyes suddenly sparkled with brilliance.

   He felt it necessary to give it a try.

   It's time to have a pet.

   Ancient Martial Arts Refining Technique is a heaven-level technique, and Chu Ming spread it out on such a large scale, it is a blood loss for him.

   At least one fee item must be set up. There is nothing wrong with paying for knowledge!

   Through the previous two missions, Chu Ming discovered a pattern. It seems that the system does not matter whether others can practice or not. As long as they spread the exercises themselves, the mission will be completed.

   Also, the prestige value is the same. As long as someone practices ancient martial arts refining, regardless of the level, regardless of whether the practice is successful, they can get +1 as long as they practice.

   For example, after the video on Mile Station was released, the number of people who practiced on the second level definitely did not exceed 1,000, but they created more than 50,000 prestige points.

   In other words, at least 50,000 people on the Mile Station tried to practice the ancient martial arts refining technique. Although they did not practice it, they still increased Chu Ming's reputation.

   In summary, Chu Ming suddenly had a bold idea.

   Wanting prestige points is actually very simple, that is, constantly build momentum, put the exercises under the second layer, and let more people participate.

   Ordinary people who practice the first and second levels of exercises can increase their reputation and at the same time they are not afraid of causing social instability.