Chapter 2: The exercises in the novel can be practiced

The time of waiting is always difficult, but it is different when there are games.

   Chu Ming skillfully opened the game interface and began to operate on the online show, first spraying the opposite side, then spraying his teammates, and his strength was nine.

   At the same time, the web editorial department.

   Xiao Wang, the editor responsible for reviewing the new book, saw the book "Ancient Martial Art Refining".

   After a while, Xiao Wang frowned.

   There is no story or plot in this book. The whole book introduces the method of practice, which can be described as extremely boring. The golden three chapters are not reflected here at all.

   "Look at this book, does this author have any misunderstandings about online novels?"

   Every new book release needs to be cross-checked by major editors. When encountering inaccurate text, they usually communicate with each other.

   Another reviewing editor couldn't help but feel happy after reading it: "This author is a bit interesting, I can't find the protagonist from the beginning to the end, it's amazing."

   "Send it to the editor-in-chief and ask if this kind of text is killed directly. Apart from a waste of website resources, it has no future at all."

   Everyone sent the link to the book to the editor-in-chief. After a while, the editor-in-chief replied:

   "Although this type of novel has not appeared yet, it is reasonable to exist. In an era of blooming flowers, online literature should learn to be tolerant.

   The content of the new book does not violate the regulations and meets the standards for new book storage. This book can be published. "

   Seeing the editor's reply, everyone was suddenly unable to complain.

   I wanted the editor-in-chief to be happy with everyone, but I didn't expect that the other party was still unsmiling as always.

   So, "Ancient Martial Arts Exercise" was approved and the new book was successfully released!

   At this moment, Chu Ming, who was slaughtering a special kill in the game world, suddenly sounded a mechanical system prompt in his mind.

   [Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the task, reward the second level of ancient martial arts exercises. 】

  【System Mall: Activate. 】

  【Reputation value: +3. 】

  【Reminder: Reputation points can be used to redeem items in the system store. 】

   Hearing the system prompt, Chu Ming was overjoyed.

   gains 3 reputation points, does it prove that 3 people have read his new book?

   Chu Ming dropped the mouse and directly opened the system properties panel.

   He didn't care about the second level of physical training, and to him, the system mall was more attractive.

   Entering the system mall, Chu Ming was immediately stunned by the dazzling array of products.

"One Yang Finger", "Six-Maid Sword", "Lingbo Microsteps", "Dragon Eighteen Palms", "The Great Shift of the Universe", "Moving Flowers and Trees", "Dou Zhuanxing", "Electric Light Poisonous Dragon Diamond", "Tathagata" "The Palm of God", "The Great Desolate Prisoner's Finger", "Wu Shi Xiaoyao Jing"...