Chapter 10: Dragon Dragon 18 Palms

In the restaurant, Chu Ming ate his noodles and stroked his forehead with his hand from time to time, making a big red bag faintly painful.

   Five minutes ago, there was an extremely embarrassing scene. Chu Ming found Zhou Guoping and said that he wanted to accept the other party as a disciple.

   He felt that Zhou Guoping's life experience was somewhat similar to his own, and wanted to pass on the ancient martial arts exercises to the opponent.

   After all, so many people have already learned it, so there is no harm in adding another one.

   Zhou Guoping looked at Chu Ming, who was a few years younger than him, and couldn't help but smile at him.

  What, do you look weak?

  A maotou boy wants to be his master too?

   Zhou Guoping did not refute, but only offered two moves first to see how Chu Ming's strength was.

   Chu Ming's ancient martial arts refining technique has reached the second level, his strength has greatly increased, and he is very confident in his own strength.

   So, the two sides went to war, and Chu Ming was honored to be reduced to a sandbag and was beaten violently by Zhou Guoping.

  In other words, after the ancient martial arts refining technique reaches the second level, not only the strength soars, but also the anti-strike ability becomes stronger.

   It's like the level of violence just now. If you change to another person, it is estimated that you will have been lying on the ground and can't move. Chu Ming still looks like alive and well.

   It's just that the big bag on his forehead makes him look a little embarrassed.

   "Hey, I still have a loss without any moves!"

   Chu Ming was eating noodles while slandering.

   After the previous battle, Chu Ming was able to clearly notice that the opponent's strength was not as good as his own, but his fist couldn't hit the opponent no matter what.

   is very angry!

   Opposite, Xia Wei burst into laughter, seeming to be very happy to see Chu Ming deflated.

   "I'll just say that you are killing you. Zhou Guoping has been here for more than four years. He will learn a few tricks from the soldiers on weekdays, and it is more than enough to deal with a little rookie like you."

   Listening to Xia Wei's words, Chu Ming didn't say much, and continued to bury his head and eat wildly.

   He couldn't help it anymore, he had to go back and exchange the Eighteen Palms of the Dragon, which was too shameful.

   "If you still want to eat, give me the egg in your bowl if you don't eat it!"

   Chu Ming said as he stretched his chopsticks into Xia Wei's bowl, eager to grab.

   Xia Wei has quick eyes and quick hands, hurriedly avoiding the egg in the bowl, and knocked Chu Ming's chopsticks flying with his chopsticks.

   Chu Ming was speechless, so he felt angry everywhere without any moves.

   He can't wait to enter the system mall now, exchange for a trick of the Great Desolate Prisoner's Sky Finger, and stab him to death with one finger.

   Zhou Guoping swayed in front of the two from time to time, and he could see that he was very happy to have won the battle just now.

   After all, I have never won the battle with the people from Hongmeng Training Camp.