The Red Twi'lek - Part 2

Echo drove to 500 Republica. As he got closer it started to look bigger and loomed over them.

"Where should I drop you off." Echo asked

"You'll have to take me to the top skydock."

"TOP?! Who the hell is your uncle? How does he have so much money?" Echo said in shock.

Raylay thought for a second she didn't want to scare him off because she really liked him but she also didn't want to lie to him.

"I'll tell you over some Kri'gee. It's the least I can do for you since I kicked you in the head." she said.

Echo knew he should say no but he didn't want to be risk hurting her feelings. He also really wanted to know who her uncle was. She was also offering him Kri'gee his favorite type of alcohol, so he agreed.

They landed in the top skydock and took the private turbolift to her apartment. When the turbolift doors opened Echo was stunned by how extravagant the place was.

Raylay saw his expression "Ya it's pretty extravagant I always thought it was a little over the top but whatever." she said as she took her heels off.

"Is your uncle here." Echo asked a little nervous.

"No he's at work  and he told me he was going to have to be there all night." she said with a slight smile.

"Oh okay" he said a little relieved. 

"Why don't we go to the kitchen and I can pour us some of that Kri'gee." she said with a smile.

Echo followed her to the kitchen where she poured them some Kri'gee. Echo walked over to the big picture window at stared out at the city.

"Wow the view is amazing."

"Oh ya it is, but it looks even better from the balcony." she said as she walked over to echo and handed him his drink. "Come on I'll show you." she said motioning for him to follow.

Echo steps out on to the balcony and was blown away.

"You where right the view is better from here."

Raylay just looked at him and smirked as she took a sip of her drink.

"So who is he?" Echo asked

"What do you mean?"

"Who is your uncle you told me you would tell me over some Kri'gee, so who is he?"

"Oh okay well first a little bit of back story. I lived on Ryloth till I was 10. The reason I live with my uncle and not my parents is because my parents died in a speeder crash here on Coruscant when I was 10. Now my mother is my uncles sister so that's how I'm related to him. My uncle loved my mother. When  I was born she asked him that if anything ever happened to them he would take care of me, which he said yes. So when my parents died he was devastated but he took my in like he said he would and he has been nothing but loving and caring to me.

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I mean I don't know what it's like to have parents so I don't know what it would be like to loose them but I can imagine it would be hard." he said taking a sip of his drink.

"Ya it was." she said with a lot of sadness in her voice.

Echo noticed a tear trickle down her cheek as she was looking out at the city. For some reason it broke his heart to see a beautiful creature like her cry. He placed his glass on the THICC ledge of the balcony and moved closer to her and gently placed his left hand on her back.

"I know what it's like to loose people you're close to I lost 3 of my batch mates on our first mission. Now it's just me and Fives left." he said as he looked at her.

Raylay turned her head to look at Echo. They were both looking in each other's eyes. Echo could help but think about how beautiful her eyes looked. The city lights made her eyes sparkle.

Echo started to lean in towards her and she started to lean in towards him. Echo's left move her back to her waist. They both closed their eyes as their lips met.

Echo kissed her tenderly. Echo's wrapped his left arm around her waist and brought his other hand to hold back of her head as the kiss started to turn into a make out session. Raylay set her glass on the ledge and brought her right hand to his neck as the other rested on his chest.

Suddenly they heard someone say "What in the universe."

They pull away and look to see for lack of a better word an unattractive blue Twi'lek standing in the balcony doorway. Echo goes completely pale, as he recognizes the blue Twi'lek immediately.

Oop 🤭
Hope you enjoyed it. IGHT I'm out ✌️