The Prank Wars: Ep. 4 Echo's Revenge

Everyone from Torrent Company as well as Cody and Ahsoka were just chilling in the 501st barracks waiting for Echo to get back.

"OMF where is Echo I'm starving?" Fives wined

"I don't know he said he found this great restaurant and that he was going to get us some food from it."
Ahsoka said.

"Well I'm starting to get hangry so he better hurry."

"Who better hurry?"

Everyone turns towards the door of the barracks to see Echo standing there with two plastic bags that say thank you in Aurebesh on them.

"Is that food?!" Fives eagerly asked.

"Um ya it is."

"What did you get us?" Ahsoka asked him as he set the bags on his bunk.

"I got you guys chowder it's one of their most popular menu items."

Echo pulled out the to-go bowls that had lids and started to hand them out to everyone along with spoons.

As Echo sat down with his to-go bowl and spoon everyone took the lids off of there chowder.

Fives looks at his chowder and saw something move in it and said "What the?"

Everyone looked at him as Jesse asked him what that was about.

"I just saw something move in m..." he suddenly screamed and dropped his chowder as something that looked like a squid jumped out of it and latched on to his face. "AHHH! Get it off!" he screamed.

Tup and Jesse suddenly screamed as the same thing jumped out of their chowder and latched on to the chest plates of there armor. The same thing happened to Rex and Ahsoka. Rex's latched onto the side of his head and Ahsoka's latched on to her lekku.

Everyone threw there chowder and started screaming and freaking out. Echo was just laying on his bed rolling with laughter.

Anakin and Obi-Wan were walking by the barracks when they herd the commotion and ran in ready to ignite their lightsabers. They immediately calmed down when they realized why they where screaming.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!" Anakin yelled causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Fives who was standing a few feet away from Anakin said between sobs "G-General can yo-you get th-this off of me ple-please." Fives was clearly terrified of this thing that was latched to his face.

Anakin used the force to grab Cody's vibroblade from his armor and walked over to Fives and poked the squid with the tip of the knife causing it to fall off.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to play with your food." Obi-Wan said.

"Food?!" Jesse said. "This is not food. Food isn't supposed to attack you." he said has he got the squid off of his armor.

"Actually this is food it's called Tentacle Chowder." Anakin said.

Ahsoka finally managed the get the squid off of her lekku and turned her head to Echo who was silently laughing to him self. "Really, Tentacle Chowder." she said slightly annoyed.

"What? It was pretty funny I have to admit." he said.

"Hm well guess what now you have to help us clean this up." Rex said.

"Actually no I don't this is payback for painting my armor pink, covering it with rhinestones and putting a full face of make up on me. Also I didn't throw my chowder I still have it, so I'm going to go to the mess hall and eat it have fun cleaning the barracks." with that he left heading for the mess hall.

Anakin and Obi-Wan looked at the mess and said "Alright have fun cleaning up the mess." as they left all of them in the barrack.

Hey I hope you guys liked this. I'm super excited for the next couple of chapters. I think you guys are really going to like them at least I hope guys will like them because I like them. Anyways that's all peace I'm out ✌️