Nothings better than burtal honesty

Makoto pov

"Well freckles I was planning to have a good day but I walked into this room and it all went downhill from there." I said bitterly. The soldier chuckled.

She lifted her head back against the wall, " y' know your a bit of a bitch but I like that."

"Oh I'm so blessed to have the almighty Murkro enjoy my company, if I didn't know better I'd say 'wow Ikusaba-San I. Can't believe you think that!" I roiled my eyes sipping my coffee.

Third person POV

The students still tense from the loss of two friends move on to explore the school coming across a certain laptop with certain programming.

"Yeah yeah so what I'm getting here is cherry made a program so he could uncover the school."  Sho stated flipping her scissors in hand.

"I do believe we should take this to our advantage, as chiro left this for all of us to use." Celeste's forced smile crossing across he pale face.  Her doll like actions being watched.

"Well yes this will help but I do believe pink panther over there should watch over it." Makoto gestured to the detective.

Byakuya moves up his glasses, "well I must ask why HER of all people is your main choice." The blonde may as well have growled.

The short boy sighed "well frankly I 'trust' her more than someone who messed with a body for fun." Makoto emphasized the air quotas in his mind.

Not even a second passed before sharp scissors were pointed at him, "don't you dare talk to master like that! He doesn't need your bitchy attitude, I'll slice you up into tiny little pieces. Oh it'll be a shame a cutie like you to go! Kheeeha!"

He looks up to meet her eyes with a deadpan expression, "you know I enjoyed talking with you when your not a complete simp."  Grabbing her arm with one hand preparing to pin her down.

"I do believe this is enough." Kirgiri came in between the two with Sakura grabbed on to Jill, in a tight lock.   Makoto rolled his eyes "whatever you say 'your highness" Receiving a tight glare from the girl before him.

"Wait, so kirgiri is watching over the weird laptop thing." Hiro asked.

'I'm surrounded by fluffy little babies and mega b*tches
what a great game to boost my anger.'

"Yes mr. I'm-less accurate then a coin, inspector gadget will watch over the computer, any arguments? No good." Makoto asked annoyance clear on his face.

"Man did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Sorry man." Was as Hiro could say.