The frist murder.

Naegi POV:

Honestly when everyone else came through the door, I was so scared that I almost gave control to Makoto.
Sweet hope bagels believed me, as everyone watched their videos, we put in Makotos video. It was just talking about his "job" and what happened to the workplace.

I had never felt Makoto so shaken up, he did have friends there. We may be the same body but we have different friends, who still respect the fact we are "different" people. After the video was over Sayaka screamed and ran out of the room. I quickly followed behind her, after finding her and calming her down. I led us back to our room.

'Hey Naegi, do you think the people at the agency are okay?'

"I'm sure they will be okay, Makoto they're strong people." I comforted him.

' If you think so, okay I'm gonna believe there okay. Hey did we ever try to unlock those drawers?' He questioned.

"Ah I forgot about those, let's see..." I responded, after five minutes of looking through all those drawers, Makoto spoke up.

' I think those should stay locked.' He said hollow toned.

"Ya your probably right." I sighed. I looked over at the notepad on the desk, "time to draw!!"

' You're such a child sometimes I swear!' Makoto scolded.

"Shut up!! Let me think of something to draw!!" I yelled back.

I ended up drawing some of my classmates I had met not long ago. Hopefully not to be seen as creepy, I smiled down at the 15 pieces of paper I had drawn on carefully putting them in my desk drawer, one without a lock, after this he gave control over to Makoto.

After a few minutes, he went over to the bathroom and attempted to open the door.

"Locked?" He questioned.

"Nope! Not locked silly!" Without even looking over Makoto knew who it was, he could practically sense the despair radiating off of that cursed bear.

"It's funny really, one of you is the ultimate lucky student but you have a wonky door, ah hahaha." Monokuma stated.

"So you do know about me and Naegi." Makoto questioned.

"Of course, I have to know about all my dear students, now about how to open this door. All you have to do is pull the handle up and push forward." Monokuma ordered, "oh, and you two, make sure you lock this door don't want a murder in this room. Especially with tall the 'tools' in here."

Time skip [because my fingers hurt 😞]

*Ding dong*

' Who the flip is here this late, I want to sleep!' Naegi angrily questioned.

"I honestly don't know Naegi." Makoto said.

The boys walked up to the door and opened it to reveal none other than Sayaka herself. 

"Oh Sayaka, what are you doing here?" The brunette asked.

"Well I wanted to ask you if I could maybe switch rooms with you tonight, I heard someone trying to get into my room. I'm so scared so I came to you." Sayaka said.

' I don't think we should Naegi what do you think-' Makoto questioned.

"Um sure, but I need to get something first." Negi suddenly said.

'Hey Naegi we promised that we would take turns controlling!' Makoto complained.

Naegi walked over to the desk and took the notepad from the desk, ignoring Makoto's complaints, then quickly tried to remove the small key from the key ring.