Who?

Naegi pov(quickly changes to third)

       I'm not sure what I missed but tension is high, while I was out my amazing classmates, explored the new areas that have opened up. Walking out of the room I was assigned, fiddling with the pocket knife that always seems to be in my pocket. The question is who to hang out with.

   Wandering around the halls I ran into Kir-San, "ah kiri-San! What are you doing?" Looking up at the tall girl.

"Ah I'm investing Naegi, you actually came at the perfect time come on." My wrist suddenly taken as I was pulled to the locker room. "Um so why are we here?"

Looking around I became partially distracted, "ah it's a lot nice in here than middle school lockers." wincing at the many painful memories of middle school, our brown haired protagonist turns to the purple detective.

"are you back naegi? it took you a second to focus."
Her poker face not faltering. "hmm? oh yea what is it?" he asks

"i'm assuming that you don't remember anything that happens when makoto is in control, so-"

"i'm sorry who? what does my name have to do with any of this?" naegi stutters. This leaves the detective a tad bit confused.

"you aren't aware of your other persona?" she brings her hand under her chin resting one arm on the other.

"Oh that's his name I can't seem to remember anything about him." he looks up to her, "i-is that bad? am i gonna disappear?" he shakily as her.

kirigiri didn't know how to respond in this situation, she's never been good at comforting people.
"..." deciding to stay silent in this situation only looking away.

"I see I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that...you needed my help?" I give a small smile.
The lavender starts speaking, but Naegi couldn't seem to focus. Thoughts swimming in his head, 'why can't I remember? what happened when I was out?'