Scarlet POV (Stinky)

I am standing in my room folding clothes, it's a whole lot cooler in here than outside. I retired from outside after a full half an hour of listening to Wolf blubbering about me not overheating, that and Michelle's demanding cries.

Being inside is boring and dull without Wolf.

There's enough light coming in from outside that I don't have to turn on the light.

"Scarlet," I hear Wolf comes up behind me.

I glance back with a smile, "Hey, Wolf."

Finally he's inside.

He close enough that I can feel his body heat on my back but far enough that I can't actually feel his body against mine. "Why are you standing all the way over there? I thought you would come in here and give me a big hug." I frown, he looks worried.

Wolf looks me up and down and then back at his own body, tugging his shirt wet with sweat away from his body. "But I stink."

I shake my head, "You just smell like outside."

Wolf wrinkle his nose at me shaking his head. "I promise you Scar, there's nothing I'd rather do than hug you, but I smell really bad."

I turn around, not believing him and hug him burying my face in his chest, he does stink, and bad. I pull away quickly wrinkling my own nose. "Ew."

"I warned, I've been outside all day." Wolf chuckles.

"So have I, but I," I point to myself ,"Took a shower."

"I know I just wanted to ask you something."

"Okay."

Wolf draws in a long breath, suddenly he can't look at me anymore. His eyes dart all over the room and finally his gaze settles on the dresser 5 feet to my right. "Um I was just wondering, if you're mad at me?"

"Mad at you?" I frown, "Why on earth would I be mad at you?"

"Because," Wolf twists his wedding band around his ring finger. "I got you pregnant."

"So?"

"You didn't want to be pregnant."

"You don't know that" I take a step closer to him ignoring the sour smell of body odor that invades my nostrils.

Wolf glances at me before looking back at the dresser. "You just had Michelle, don't you think your body deserves sometime to rest."

"I'm a tough cookie," I shrug taking another step towards Wolf, close enough to see every detail in his beautiful eyes.

"You are but.....don't you wish..."

"No, I don't Wolf." I cup his face with my hands. "I don't wish anything."

"So you don't hate me for getting you..."

"I don't hate you, I will never hate you."

Wolf presses his lips together, staying quiet. He still won't look at me.

"Listen to me Wolf, I don't care how many times I get pregnant as long as it's by you every time."

Wolf finally meets my eyes and smiles shyly, "Really?"

"Really."

"I love you so much Scarlet," Wolf wraps his arms around me, kissing my hair, "So much."

I hugs him back wrapping my arms around his sweaty, stinky figure, "I love you too......but maybe you should take a shower first."

I hate not posting but there is nothing I can do about school, sorry

Comment 

Vote 

Be Safe