[Chapter 7]: Department

-3rd Pov-

Cinder was thrown roughly against the walls, eyes of black and red look directly towards her.

???: Not only you've failed to obtain the power of the Fall Maiden, but you also failed to destroy the city. I hope you have a good explanation for your failure...

Cinder: Y-Your majesty! S-Someone knows our identity! They knew the grimms would came from the west and they even prevented both the white fang raid and Neo-

The large figure grab Cinder harshly by her necks and raise her up.

???: And just because of that you stopped and ran? Are you still that weak?

Cinder, who had a hard time breathing and staying alive could only choke at her answer. The dark figure releases her which she fall on the floor gasping for air.

???: My plans are all ruined thanks to you.

The figure gave a chilling glare at Cinder.

???: Watts.

Watts: Yes my lady?

???: I want to to find this info breaker of ours and also find the boy who has came to us a few days ago, his abilities are vital importance to our future plans.

Watts: It shall be done, my lady.

As Watts left the area. The dark figure float pass Cinder.

???: I'm going to give you one last chance. Go to Mistral, find the Spring Maiden and bring back the relic of knowledge. If you fail me once again..... you are no longer useful to me. Understand?

Cinder: Y-Yes your majesty.

She proceed to leave and prepare for her new mission. She watches as Cinder left.

???: Tyrian.

Tyrian: Yes your majesty?

???: Go to Mistral, take Hazel with you, incase Cinder fails her duty.

Tyrian: As you command.

He gave a bow toward the figure. A creepy smile crept on his face. As he left she look toward the shadows. A girl with blonde hair with black attire shows up.

???: And what will you be doing?

???: That's non of your business. I'm only working with you because of our agreement.

???: Yes, but I wonder why someone of your caliber hides in shadow.

???: It's simple he is sent here to kill me of course, but until then I can kill you remember that.

The dark figure watches as the blonde girl vanishes in the shadow.

-Y/N Pov-

Y/N: Achoo!

I wiped my nose. That was weird, I hope nobody was talking about me behind my back. I head toward Professor Port's class once again. It felt like the more I listen to him, the less I understand.

Jaune: Hey!

Y/N: Huh?

I turn around to be join by Jaune and his team.

Y/N: Oh hey Jaune.

Jaune: You seem down, something wrong?

Y/N: I felt like this has repeated for so many time.... Wake up, go to class, hang out, sleep. That's basically my circle of life these days

Pyrrha: Well you are a non-combat student so you might have less activity then us.

Nora: Which is a lie!!! Those moves yesterday, you were like a Kung Fu master!