[Chapter 5]: Falling

-Y/N Pov-

I climbed up the Amity tower and planted a sticky hyper glue on the edge. I wiped my fore head as I finish my plan.

The crowd was cheering below me, it looks like the battle is about to start.

Now then all I have to do is get back on my feet and move back down there....

I slowly look at the bottom, I just realize how high I was.

Holy shit... I'm never doing this again. I made my space portal and jump through it. Landing safely on one of the seats. As the quarter final starts I made my way toward Emerald who was sitting a few rows infront of me.

I took a quick glace at how Yang was doing.

Y/N: Go Yang!

I whisper at her as she fights. The plan was simple distract so that she can't focus on Yang. I sat behind emerald preparing to initiate my plan.

I waited and waited, soon the battle end with Mercury losing. Heh now is my time to shine.

Professor Port: Winner! Yang Xiao Long!

I tapped Emerald's shoulder. She whip her head quickly, looks like I startle her.

Y/N: Hey Emerald.

Emerald: O-Oh Y/N hey.

She was looking back and forth at me and the match.

Emerald: So what do you want?

Y/N: Oh nothing I thought that it's about time I get back my wallet you know?

This cause her full attention to direct me.

Emerald: I-I didn't steal your wallet.

Y/N: Emerald I have some experience with pick pocketing, I know when somebody did it. So if you don't mind...

She seems nervous now.

Y/N: Don't worry I won't tell anyone, just give me back my wallet and we'll forget this all happen what do you say?

Emerald: Alright then, don't go back on your words.

She handed me back my wallet as I expected.

I look at Team RWBY who were giving High five to each orther. I roll my eyes at their antics.

-Emerald Pov-

Emerald: Now that was close, never thought him to be so observant.

My scroll started to ring. It was Cinder she doesn't sound to happy.

Cinder: Emerald. What are you doing?!

Emerald: O-Oh Sorry Cinder that guy came up to me ask me back his wallet.

Cinder: What did you say?! For the- Ugh!! The entire plan is ruined!! Emerald, this is your last chance, fail this and I will personally kill you.

Emerald: I-I'm sorry it won't happen again.

There was a few seconds of silence and she wasn't hanging up.

Cinder: C-Can you come up here to the rooftop, I'm stuck... Some idiot glued this place.

Emerald: I-I'm comming.

-Pyrrha Pov-

I was walking along the hallway. A thought still lingers me. About what Professor Ozpin said.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. I walk toward a balcony and breath some air letting my thoughts out.

Pyrrha: What should I do...