Chapter Eleven

A/N: Hey y'all. I wanted to let you guys know that this story is constantly going through changes so I apologize for any typo's or inconsistencies. I dump a lot of my writing on here at the same time so it can be hard for me to keep up with. This is most definitely a first draft and I am always trying to make it better. Thanks for reading and enjoy! :)

I woke up the next morning on the couch, or rather, Elijah's chest, my face nuzzled in his neck. My naked body covered him, a blanket haphazardly draped over us and I struggled to remember the night before. I guess we drank a little too much, then had sex again? I didn't know. I groaned, stretching slightly. A hand started stroking my head and I looked up to see Elijah wide awake.

"What the fuck?" I said in a groggy morning voice.

"Mm," he said, "I don't know."

Yeah, we definitely drank too much. I sat up, peeling myself from him and taking a look around. The place was trashed, it looked like I had thrown a rager. I looked down at Elijah's naked body. "Why're we naked?"

He smiled cutely, gazing up at me. "I don't know, but you look incredible." He rested his hand on my thigh, caressing the skin with his thumb. I let him do it for a minute before pushing it away, taking his wrists and pinning them on either side of his head.

He chuckled. "Woah."

I crawled on top of him. "Can we talk about how you called me daddy yesterday?"

He laughed again, blushing slightly. "Sure. You liked it?"

I pushed him deeper into the couch, our eyes level. "So much."

"I could tell."

"Did you?" I asked.

He bit his lip. "I liked it."

"You liked everything else too?" I asked, needing reassurance.

"You blew my mind." He said, eyeing me intensely. "Fuck, can you kiss me please?"

"You're getting off topic." I couldn't hide my smile.

"You're just so sexy." He confessed in awe. "Do you know how hard it is to concentrate around you? Like, even when you're mad and yelling at me, all I wanna do is kiss you. We could be in a room with a thousand people and you'd be the only one I see."

"A thousand?" I questioned humorously. "Be more realistic. More like a hundred, or ten."

"More like a million." He beamed.

"Shut up. What if one of those people was Oprah?"

He laughed loudly. "Oprah? I'm sorry, I'd fuck you over Oprah any day."

"I'd fuck Oprah." I shrugged.

Elijah ignored me, struggling against my grip. "Kit, please." He sighed. "I've been waiting for you to wake up for hours."

"If you want it so bad you can get yourself off." I stuck my tongue out mockingly.

"I bet you'd like that huh?" He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows. "Watching me jack off."

I felt blood rush to my cock. Yes, yes I would.

My lack of response gave him the answer. "Let me go and I'll show you." He bargained, his chest rising and falling. I could tell the thought made him nervous but also very turned on.

I let him go, sitting on top of him. He ran his hand slowly down his chest, nearing his hard cock. I wonder how long he'd been thinking about me for. Probably all morning. "You're such a dirty boy." He said to me, his hand wrapping around his dick. "Wanting to watch me."