Promises, (Snow White)

Please vote or comment it would really mean alot as inpiration :) ENJOY READING

--

One fine day, Snow White told the dwarfs all about promises -and the importance of never breaking them.

As a fun activity, she asked all of them to make promises to themselves. "Is there anything you'd like to be able to do better?" she asked the Dwarfs. "Is there something you want to change?"

"sleepy should promises to stay awake more," grumbled Grumpy. The Dwarfs all gigled but sleepy did not think it was funny.

Suddenly...

Dopey jumped up and pointed to snow white. She was fast asleep in her chair. Snow White was exhausted from all her housework. So that night, the Dwarfs promised to always help her with her chores.

The next morning, when the Dwarfs announced their newly made promises to Snow White, she felt really grateful.

She smiled at them and said

"And i promise to syop working so hard, so we'll have more time together."

That day, everyone stuck to their promises. The Dwarfs helped Snow White, and they all happily spent their time working together.

But when Grumpy sewed a patch over the hole in Bashful's Shirt, he didn't do a very good job. the patch fell off ! And the beds sleepy tried to make tired him so much that he fell asleep in a pile of bedsprads -long before he could Finish the job.

in the kitchen, Doc washed the dishes, but splashed water everywhere. Poor Bashfultried to set the table, but he ended up wrecking a pile of plates.

Happy and Dopey volunteered to do the cooking, but the other Dwarfs thought their cooking was horrible, terrible, and just no good!

Then there was Sneezy, who washed the clothes and could not help sneezing all over them, making them dirty all over again.

Snow White could see the the Dwarfs were having some trouble, So she gathered them around for a talk. The Dwarfs felt relieved.

Surely, Snow White was about to tell them she would take over the house work.

But what Snow White said surprised them.

"well, dears," she said

"The house work is not going well, but don't worry, ill teach you to do it more better."

The Dwarfs groaned, making Snow White laugh.

"Remember" she added.

"We must not break our promises!"

THE END

--

Author's note:

do i need to put a picture on every story???

=)

im just asking...

hehe

--

Ill update if this story will get:

6k reads ✔

150 votes ( 1 more vote )

10 comments (1 more comment )
(Last update: Aug 3,2015 )

Haha =D

Ill update instant 5 stories, dont worry!!!

All the love!!!!

--