shrex with shrek (18+ 🥵🍆)

As they entered the castle, Shrek heard the distant sound of music. Shrek followed Farquaad into the bedroom. Shrek thought to himself, "blimey, this is a bit fancy innit".

As Shrek walked further into the room, the music got louder. Shrek could barely hear the faint sound of Lord Farquaad's voice, as all he could hear was "I sEE rEAd rED OoooOOH reAEAED" flooding out of a large speaker.

"Sorry luv let me turn that down" said Farquaad.

The little man was inching closer towards shrek. "So my little shreky weky, you ready for some fun...?" he said in a seductive voice.

Shrek was hypnotised  by the mass manipulator skills and found himself willing to say yes.

"Well then my little kitten... get your ass on that bed, and prepare for the night of your life."

Shrek nodded and sat beside Lord Farquaad on the huge four poster bed, with Egyptian cotton onion sheets, freshly made for one lucky ogre.

Farquaad grabbed Shrek's hand and placed it on his crotch and Shrek felt his lil cocktail sausage. 🥺🍤

"Wow my lordie wordie that's one cutie little ding dong," Shrek whispered.

Lord Farquaad yapped aggressively at him and Shrek growled back. This then escalated into a fight for dominance where both hotties barked seductively at each other.

Unfortunately for Shrek the master manipulator lord won, so Shrek had no other options... Farquaad smooched Shrek and he pulled out his eenie weenie light saber. This would be a fight! 👿🤛

Lord Farquaad shoved his chipolata into shreks crusty swamp. "oOo yeA MAXIMUS gEt It 💋💅🤪" shrek shouted.

This was the best shrexs of Farquaad's life, and he did not want it to end.

A few hours later Shrek left the castle with a strange feeling inside of him. Sure lord Farquaad was a hot shrexs God, but he couldn't keep donkey out of his mind.

He didn't know what to do... 😔💔