Chapter 2: Donkey's Backstory 🥺💔

It was late afternoon, and donkey sat alone staring into the sunset rising over the hills of far, far away. Donkey was upset as he had left Shrek after having an argument, #commitment issues 🖤⛓🥀. 

Donkey was silent for a few decades and he tried to find the origin of his commitment issues and he thought back to his childhood. 

When donkey was just young foul he was kicked out by his mum and was left on the streets. He would have been killed if it wasn't for the buffalo who saved him... however the buffalo turned out to be a master manipulater mansplain manifest manwhore .

Donkey knew he had to run away, so he ran into the woods where he found a strange place full of neon red lights and poles. The name of this place was called GANGSTA GRANNIES 😜.  One of the grannies introduced herself and told donkey her name was Jean diamond celestia the third and that she was head of the saggy baddies. 

However she was actually an evil crony. She aggressively grabbed donkey and drove him through a few states until they reached Niagara Falls. She took donkey by the ears and chucked him of a cliff... luckily he survived as he was secretly a majestic pony unicorn fairy ✨🧚‍♂️.