Part 16

Its been a day since that fight me and Billie had and I forgive her. But she's not getting the idea.

"Billie I forgive you!" I laugh. "No no no. I'm gonna make it up to you" she said " You don't have to make it up to me. It was just a stupid kiss.... Which I made a huge problem about but still " I say. I can tell she's madly in love with me. The feeling is mutual "I don't care. I'm gonna make  it up to you " she said. "Take me on a date" I say. "Done! get dressed"  "hey I was joking" I laugh. "And I'm not.  go get dressed!" She said. "Geez fine"

I got up and looked for a shirt in the closet since I was already wearing jeans"So how's it going with your music" I ask while pulling out a short sleeved hoodie. "It's going great honestly. I have new music coming out" she said "that's good. Can I hear it once it's out" I say as I take off my shirt "uh- of c-course. Even before I- I release it you can listen to it" she stuttered. I caught her staring "hey... eyes up here" i whistled and pointed up to my eyes. I put on the shirt. "Ready to go?" "Ready". We went downstairs but I didn't see Aloy. "Where's Aloy" I ask "she's at Finn's" she answers"oh ok"

She drove for a while and long "how long till we get there" I groan "we're here" she unbuckled her seatbelt and we both got out "our spot huh? I miss this place" I say "yep" she said. I sat on a patch of grass and signaled her to sit between my legs. I leaned my back on the tree and we admired the view of LA. This is what it's like to be free with someone who you deeply love. "I love you" I say out of the blue "I love you more" she said. She snuggled deeper into my chest and I held her tighter

"Oh. I have something for you" she jumped up and went to the car. She came back with a small box and handed it to me "open it. Open it" she said excitedly. I looked at her in confusion and opened it. "OMGGGG" I pulled out a promise ring. It was a silver ring with our initials on the inside. Billie has the other. She took the band out of my hand and she put it on my finger.

I instantly fell into her arms "you better take care of that alright" she squeezed me tight "I will". We sat there talking about anything and everything for hours with music blasting from the car. We would stop talking every once in a while to share looks. "How's it going with you and jade" she asked "it's alright. She broke up with Peyton just as I expected and she's in college" I answer "oh cool".
"And speaking of collage, I'm waiting for my acceptance letter from NYU" I said "OMG NOW WAY" she said "I GOT IN" I say "and you didn't tell me!" She said in shock "I was gonna tell you". "I don't want you to move away" she mumbled "me too but I promise I'll come visit" I peck her nose "now cmon. Let's go home before it gets too dark" I stood up and held my hand out so she can get up

10PM
We drove back home and Aloy was there. I ran upstairs and jumped onto the bed. "You okay?" Billie comes in "yea just tired" I mumbled into the pillow "I know that can make you feel better" she said as she got onto the bed "what" I turn to her "c'mere" she opened her arms and I crawled into them "now sleep" she said playing with my hair

The next morning
"GOOOOOOD MORING" Billie shouts/sings " its afternoon but ok" I flipped the pancake "Jordan please don't go to college" aloy begged "I have to" I shrugged "baby I'm gonna miss you" Billie hugs me from behind "relax I'm not dead" "WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE" aloy suggested "But we have to do it before tonight" I say "YOURE LEAVING TONIGHT???" Billie said "well yea. collage starts in a week" i fidgeted with my ring that Billie got me "we'll make today fun. I promise" Billie held my hand "I just wanna spend today with you two" I look at them " I invited Claudia and Finn they should be here in a bit" "and what time's your flight" she asked "it's at 5" I said "oh. It's 12 so we only have 4 hours. Oh come on" she said "we can go for a swim when they get here" 

Knock knock

Claudia and Finneas arrived and we immediately went to the pool in the backyard.  "Hahahaha shark!" Billie laughed at shark as he ran into the pool "hey Billie" I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to me and I leaned in to kiss her neck. "I'm gonna miss you. Like A lot" she whispered "it's okay. I'm not gone forever." "Well it sure is gonna feel like it"
"You might be away from me but you're always in here" I poke my chest "bae I own that" she giggled "come here guys we're taking a picture" Claudia said. We swam over to the shallow end and Aloy behind us "uh Finn can you take the picture" Claudia gave him her phone and he got out to take it "no reason for me to be in it as a member of whatever this is" he said sarcastically "chillax. Take a selfie" Claudia said.
—————-
Hours later

I zipped my bag and ran downstairs to see everyone waiting at the door. "Let's go" Billie said sadly "hhh I guess so" everybody went out to the van and I close the door kissing my fingers and tapping the door. I got in the van and sat between Billie and Aloy. We played songs. Laughed. I'm gonna miss this.