Part 6

(A/N: off topic but the lost cause mv was HOT AS FUUUUCCKK AND FRUITY AS HELLLL

BEEP
BEEP
BEEEP
my alarm goes off like crazy. I reach out  to turn it off and my phone  falls on the floor. "Fuck, whatever"
I blink my eyes trying to adjust to the light "BILLIE get the- get your foot out of my face!!! And wake uppp" I pull her foot off my face and tickle her foot so she wakes up. "Fuck off I wanna sleep" she whines with a raspy voice. She pulls her leg away and I shake her awake "Wake tf up it's 11 we have soundcheck at 3 get uupppp" I say as I get up and grab my phone off the floor. She groans and goes under the sheets. "If you get up I'll buy you takis "
"Uuugghhhh fine"she whines, Finally she got up and we got dressed to meet up with the rest.
"Ok the venue is 1 hr and 30 min away so we'll be there at 1" Finneas tells us

Billie grabs my wrist and runs to the bus
"Hey alright chill" I say as we're sitting at the back of the bus where the couch is. She throws her shoes off and lays down with her legs on mine. We go on our phones for a while

"WHOEVER NEEDS THE BATHROOM BETTER GO NOW" finneas say from the front of the bus.
"Jeez finally" Billie gets up and runs off the bus to the gas station bathroom. Practically everyone was off except me and Claudia. We talk about random shit until she asks a question "do you have feelings for Billie?" She asks  "I guess so.when I'm around her I feel safe like nothing even matters. I was falling in an abyss of feelings and my own tears before I discovered billies songs" my worst memories of my past flooded my mind. I "I'm sorry" she says in a comforting manner. I didn't realize I was crying until Billie and the rest came back to the bus. "Hey.. you aight?" Billie asks, rubbing my hand. I nod. She opens her arms and pulls me onto her chest. She has one hand on my back and one on my face. " I love you" she says as she rubs her thumb on my cheek. "I love you too". I fall asleep in seconds.

Billies POV
"Y/n we're here"I shake her leg. She lets out a small hum and slowly gets up. I lay a small kiss on her head "Cmon let's go" I help her up and put my arm around her shoulder. "You know I feel safe around you" she says. I get butterflies and I blushed. "That's good to know"

Time skip
We just got done with soundcheck and now we have 2 hours to spare until show time.

"VICTORY WILL BE MINEEEEE" I yell. I'm playing UNO with y/n, Finneas and Claudia and I seem to be winning. "Draw 4" y/n says in a bland tone. "What!"  "Whoooos  victory is it gonna be now?"  She says inches away from my face. I flip her off and get back to the game....   "boom I win!"she claims  "oh for fucks sake"  I say  throwing my cards into the pile.

"Billie, you're on in 30" a staff member says from the doorframe.  "Aight imma go get ready"   I pick an outfit and put my hair in space buns while finneas is tuning his guitar in the other room.

I grab my in-ears and get ready. The graphics start playing on the screen and the crowd cheers. I walk on stage and bad guy starts playing. The song list is

The show goes on for 30 minutes. I get to when I was older and lay on the stage floor and sing

But now I'm underwater
And my skin is paler
Than it should ever be..... hmmmmm

Like always we give the people what they want so I arch my back and the crowd screams. I look across and see y/n looking at me wide eyed. I let out a small laugh and continue.

Y/n POV
The song comes to an end and the staff gave her a stool for the next song
Let me let you.. go
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie say I like it like that, like it like that

Finneas goes up to her and comforts her before he gets off stage with the drummer so she can to the next song without anyone else on stage. "Where are you going" I ask finneas "I'm gonna chill in the green room"  "but what if-" he trails off into the the green room.  I get back to watching Billie

Call my friends and tell them that I love them
And I'll miss them
but I'm not sorry...
Call my friends and tell them that I love them
And I'll miss them
Sorry...

She drops her head down and I see her start to cry. She looks over to the side realizing I'm the only one standing there. She says goodbye and runs into my arms crying with overwhelm and pain. "Do you wanna go talk about it" I ask. "No, I'm just gonna go to the green room" she said and I nodded. I go to the room and tell everyone to get out for Billie while she's taking of her gear. She goes in and pulls me in the room with her. "But I thought you like to be alone after shows" "you're an exception"
"You never gave me those takis you promised"
"I bribe but never give" I answer
"Bitch" we laugh off

HELLOOO sorry for the the long chapter 😅,
And I really don't know wtf I'm doing 😂