Part 5

1 week later
In that 1 week, I got closer to Billie and we would do everything together. Jade went to Paris for collage so I had no one else except Billie to hang out with.

I'm getting my stuff ready for cause our flight is in a few hours. Billie's gonna be here any minute now and I can't find my charger. "WHERE TF IS MY CHARGER" I scream out to no one. "Oh here it is"
I Finnished packing my stuff and Billie was waiting outside in a van with her family.
BEEEEEEEP
BEEEEP

"IGHT CHILL IM COMING" sometimes this bitch has no patience. "Finally, took you long enough" she says smirking and laughing. This was van was cramped. She had her whole team, family and finneas is getting his gf, Claudia with him. I had to sit beside Billie in the single chair. I can feel her eyes burning holes in the side of my head. I turn to face her. "hello" I say as her cheeks turn bright red out of embarrassment. "Hi" she says and laughs it off.
30 min later
We arrived at the airport and i immediately went to the plane that she rented. Obviously Billie had to say hi to the fans. I just went to the plane without her I just want to get this flight over with because I fucking hate flights. I went to the plane and sat on the isle seat because ya gurl has to pee every second.

Billie finally came to the plane and she sat across me beside finneas

15 min into the flight Someone taps my shoulder making my jump in my seat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

15 min into the flight
Someone taps my shoulder making my jump in my seat. Ofc it was Billie "holy shit you fucking scared me" "what do you need" I ask. "I got some takis   Want some with me" "sure". She got out of her seat and open the overhead compartment. We had a slight turbulence so I tell her to make it quick before she falls and sprains her ankle. She fell..... On top of me  "well hello again" she says giggling. "Get up and sit beside me" i asked I had an empty seat beside me  "mkay"  we ate takis and watched a movies cause this flight is gonna be a while. After the third movie Billie fell asleep on my shoulder. I took the blanket off me and put it on both of us and I slept.

"Y/n. Y/n wake up" finneas woke me up "dude wtf do you want" I groaned. "We landed".He laughs out.
I woke Billie up "Billie, Billie" I whispered in her ear
No response. "Billie get up..." "baby" she finally woke up "Oh so that's what you respond to" I laughed. She playfully slapped my arm and got up to leave.
-
We got to the hotel and I had to take a room with Billie cause we could only fit 2 people in each room and I didn't have any choice.

"BILLIE TURN OF THE DAMN BATHROOM LIGHTS. UGGHH" it was 2 am and for some reason Billie was awake. I got up to see why she was doing.
"What are you do-" I say walking in to see Billie dying her hair. "Oh hey y/n wanna help me". I was already awake so why not "ok so how do I do this"
"Ok first you get the dye with gloves ofc. Just grab a fat wad and put it on a chunk of my hair then work your way from the roots to the tips then just repeat"
"Sounds easy enough" she already bleached it and now she's doing blue

2:30 am
We finished applying it and now we wait.
3 am
"Do we wash it out now?" I asked. "Yea"
"Ok flip your head into the tub". I rinse it out for her and she gets dressed into something else. She was checking herself out so I came from behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist with my head resting on her shoulder. "You look great" I say into the crook of her neck. "You really think so". I let out a small 'mhm'

This is what she was wearing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is what she was wearing

"Ok now cmon let's go to bed. You have soundcheck in the morning"
"Fine, good night"

Helloo. I made this in an hour  cause I was bored af. I'm trying to add more fluff. Give me any kind of feedback or if I need to add something
That's all for now byeeee 🤸‍♀️🛤🚊

Are we just "friends"?| B•Eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें