ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

I suddenly wake up with a gasp for air

I instantly sit down on a cold iron floor, that was sending shivers down my spine.

I looked around in confusion, but the only thing i could see was a four steel walls, and a few wooden boxes, that surrounded me on all sides.

I felt anxiety took over my body. It looks like a cage built of strong iron - steel.

Red light flashes through the walls, alternating with black darkness.

The preassure on my chest began to escalate, as did my heartbeat. In that moment, i didn't think about anything else, but these questions, to witch i could not find the answers to in my mind.

Where am i?

Who send me here?

I tried so hard to remember anything, but i couldn't, ther was nothing to remmember.

Nothing.

Just pure darkness was all i saw.

I could feel my body burning with pain, my hands shaking, my eyes feeling heavy as i tried hardly to come up with a plan. Just when i looked on my hands that were placed on my lap, I realized how pale and dirty my hands are, how cold they are to the touch. For a little moment, I watched how they glow in the darkness.

Maybe the cold will dull my senses.

I thought to myself when i throwed a hard punch to one of the four steel walls, trying to get away from here.

Of course there was a small chance for an escape, but what else could i do?

I slammed my fists into the wall as hard as i could, watching the iron slowly bend, until a light of hope born in me.

I ignored the forming sharp pain in my knuckles, the blood formimg on them. I ignorded the tears that ran down my cheeks like small waterfalls.

The creaking sound of iron woke me up from the trance I had been in.

The cage was going up in a dengerous speed. Bud where? Where the cage went?

I quickly scanned the walls in front of me, trying to come up with something,

But the more adrenaline flows in my veins, the more my vision becomes blurred. Soon i can't catch my breath, soon i starT to panic even more. My hand's are colder than the ice itself. Cold drops of sweat slowly runS down the snow-white skin.