"Okay, she's scaring me now. Are you okay?" Sebastian asks looking at me with concern and I laugh a bit, "Fine, why?"

"Oh, well- I just thought cause you stopped talking" he mutters sitting back as we park into a huge driveway, yay we're here! WOAH did-did you just use sarcasm?

Nooooo, neverrr

OH MY GOD

Hush

We all get out and my eyes widen at the huge, modern, mansion in front of me guarded by hundreds of people in black suits. Woah

The others start walking and I quickly walk up beside them, as we get closer and closer I see the men looking at my legs. I grab the hem of my hoodie and pull it down a bit, I hate this already.

They smirk looking at me and I take a step closer to Xander, "you okay?" He asks quietly and I give him a fake smile that everyone has seemed to believe in the past years and nod.

We thankfully walk into the house away from all the dirty looks the guards were giving me while whispering things into their friends ears like god damn teenage mean girl gossip. 

"If he murders me in my sleep I blame you" I whisper glaring at Sebastian and Xander as I point at Ares so he won't see.

They both chuckle and I hear Ares scoff, "If I were to kill you I'd do it from the front" he snaps and I roll my eyes not scared of him or his bipolarness, like he was a-okay a second ago.

"Yeah, well if you were to kill me from the front I'd kick your junk" I argue back as his eyes snap to mine, but before he could say anything else a lady comes running towards him and smacks the back of his head.

"Stop being a asshole" she warns with her finger and I laugh quietly when he shoots her an unimpressed look. "Hi, you two must be the Wests. I'm Athena, Ares's mom" she introduces with a huge smile that could light up the room.

I feel the corners of my lips tilt up from her smile, "Alex buddy, we need to talk about somethings. let's go" Sebastian pats his back playfully and Xander scowls at him. He hates, and I say hates being called Alex for some reason.

They all walk off leaving me alone, well that's real nice brother. You just gave ArEs the chance to kill me in my slee-A)YOU DON'T SLEEP, B) HE'S GOING WITH THEM

"Well, I'll show you a room" Athena smiles at me and I nod, "I'm Ivy" I introduce. "A beautiful name for a even beautiful girl" she chuckles as she leads me upstairs.

"Ah, you're making me blush" I joke as she laughs, but no. That made me blush, she called me beautiful...

"We've got your laptop and everything you need for school up in your room already, Ares called his men and told them to grab your stuff" she explains, okay well I really hope Abby wasn't there cause she would have been soooo confused. I still needa call her and make sure she is alive.

"Thanks" I smile at her, again there are guards in the hallway. Oh great. I sigh when they all check me out before grabbing the hem of my hoodi-"Keep staring at the girl and I will carve all of your eyes out nasty fuckers" Athena says and I stop walking looking at her wide eyed. She shrugs, "gotta put em in their place" she says grabbing my hand lightly as I chuckle walking beside her. All the guards are now looking down, in fear. Okay she is a boss girl- it's girl boss.

She opens a room door and I smile when I see all my stuff on the bed along with a bag, oh. They packed my clothes. Well hope they didn't mind packin' my underwear, oh ewwwww I really really hope they weren't all touchy with my shit.

"Call me of you need anything dear" she smiles before walking off, "THANKS" I call after her and smile when I hear a small laugh and a 'no problem'

I immediately grab my phone and call Abby, it rings 4 times before she picks up

"what" she asks in a cranky voice and I sigh out of relief before falling onto the bed on my stomach

"Are you at the dorm?" I ask

"Yeah, where are you It's past the curfew I made you child" she asks with a yawn and I roll my eyes. "Sorry mom" I say sarcastically

"No but really. Where are you? It's not like you have a boyfriend" she asks and I just know she is smirking. "Woah, what a way to throw me under the bus"

"But, I-uh Xander fell" I blurt out a lie, I am not not good at lying

She hums skeptically, "And?" 

"He's, in a hospital" I smile at my great response

"Ivy, he's a grown man he doesn't need you there and you have class in what-" she pauses and I assume she's looking at a clock. I take the phone of my ear and look at the time. 1:42am

"I have no idea, I don't wanna do math but you have class soon" she continues and I laugh a bit at my lazy friend but I can't really talk. I am also a lazy bitch

"He said he needs for me to stay with him, so I'm staying at his house and doing school online for a while" I lie, I feel a frown on my face. I hate lying to her.

"Oh,- well when are you coming back?" she asks now sounding a bit more serious, "I don't know, as soon as he gets better" I sigh rolling onto my back.

"How does one even get so hurt from falling-Ivy are you hiding something from me?" She asks and my eyes widen. Shit I really thought it was a great lie.

"Ivy Livia West" she warns when i stay quiet. "He-He broke his arm, and leg" I blurt and wait for a answer.

"Uh-huh, mhm, well then. Tell him to get well soon I guess" she sighs and so do I, wow I'm good at this whole lying shit.

"Well, I need sleep. Call me tomorrow or I will blow up your phone" she says and I smile before dramatically gasping. "Abby, are you going to bomb my phone?" I ask and she chuckles. "have fun-Wait does he have your sleeping pills?" she interrupts herself.

Nope

"yep, go to sleep" I lie yet again. "Well love you, goodnight" she yawns and I smile to myself "Night, love you more" I say before I wait for her to hang up, she does. I hate hanging up cause like what if they have more to say? And I hang up on them?

I sigh a dramatic and loud sigh before grabbing my laptop and turning it on going to my essay page, I write down my name and the date before getting comfy in the bed.

Okay, now. Essay.

I sit in silence trying to remember what my professor said about the topic and shit, UGH I HATE THESE. I smile sheepishly when I open a Disney+ tab. My name and the date, that's amazing for today I can do the rest later.

I let out a evil giggle before clicking on the Caption America: The first avenger. Marvel Marathon whores

A/N
Word count: 1716

Sorry for no updates in the past few days but I was busy writing the other book (Which is coming soon)... 

Anyways, how was this? Hope y'all are liking this book so far!

<3