"No i am not" i said

"Which girl Yash?" Shrey asked again.

God someone tape his mouth.

"On our first day in 11th our sweet boy Rahul bumped into a girl who is from this class and he was staring at her as if he is looking at his girlfriend" Yash smirked in end.

"Wow? You have a girlfriend? And you didn't even tell me" Shrey said and kept his hand on his heart "god Rahul you hurt me"

"Shut up both of you, actually i was shocked when i saw her" i said breathing at the end.

They knitted their brows "why?"

"Because i already know her" i said looking away

"You know her?" Both of them screamed and Bell rang.

"Let's go in class" i said and began to move

"You have to give us full detail man" Shrey said and i just rolled my eyes.

We sat on our seats and while mam is taking attendance both of them are jumping on my head, asking continuously about Priya!

"Guys i will tell about her in PT period  so for now just keep quiet" i said in Annoyance

They both zipped their mouth.

•••••••••••••••

It's 4th Period which is PT period and three was us are seating on stage.

"Now shoot" Yash said and both idiots are muching on Toffee.

I take a deep breath "so her name is Priya!"

"Priya, nice name" Shrey said

"Yeah, so she is my dad's best friends daughter"

"Wow" Shrey spoke again

"They came from USA 7 months before"

"Omg" shrey again

"And" i paused and glared at Shrey "stop giving these special effects or else i won't continue, you are annoying me"

"Okay sorry" he said

"Okay so they came up to our house when they came back from USA, that was the first time i met her"

"Okay! So how is her personality?" Yash asked

"Umm she is very talkative, clumsy, sweet, a bit kiddish" i smiled remembering our encounter and that day.

"Oh so someone is falling for Priya" i heard shrey and i glared at him

"Okay then why were you shocked to see her in school?? And why didn't you talk with her?" Yash asked

"That's because her father is very rich and i thought that she might take admission in a very expensive school! But then day before yesterday Dad told me that he himself suggested her Father for our school for her and the talking part, well i didn't got time"

"Ohhh" both of them said

"Now happy?? Can we change the topic??"

"That's why you always peek in that class when ever we move in the corridor?" Yash wiggled his brows

"No, not at all" i let out a small laugh in end.

"Deny as much as you want" Shrey said and i jumped down from stage.

Yash asked "You like her right?" Yash and Shrey both are walking behind me.

"Let's play volleyball" i said to avoid his question